Baby Driver (Blu-ray SteelBook) [UK]

luke98

Premium Supporter
Jun 30, 2014
Alexandria Safe-Zone
Release date: November 13, 2017
Purchase links: Amazon - Zoom - HMV - Zavvi - Base.com
Price: £19.99 - (Amazon | Zoom | HMV | Zavvi) - £24.99 - (Base)
Notes: Bonus Disc - Behind The Wheel : The Making of Baby Driver (30 min)

DLsMCmzW4AApQaE.jpg

DLsMCnmW4AEh3-j.jpg
01-484140.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Like eight (or more) people have accused him now, and he apparently made the House of Cards set a toxic environment, so it's proooooooooooooobably true.

I'm not entirely sure why people are commenting on him being gay, that was not and is not a story.

His "alleged" predatory and paedophilic behaviour is what disgusts.

For me, I can no longer watch him on screen without disassociating that behaviour from his on screen persona.

As a gay man I find it disgusting that people these days blame actions like what he is accused of being because he is gay!
Grow the hell up those who think that.
Rant over lol

I'm not entirely sure why people are commenting on him being gay, that was not and is not a story.

His "alleged" predatory and paedophilic behaviour is what disgusts.

For me, I can no longer watch him on screen without disassociating that behaviour from his on screen persona.

Press and media have backed off as the first moaner has cried wolf before for fame, and the others no basis and no confirmation. He was known to run the theatre in London with an irion hand to keep it good and has really pi**ed off a fair few actors all of whom are now bandwagon jumping!

Last edited by a moderator:
I had to cancel my order as I don't get paid until the 16th Nov
If it's back in stock and available to purchase after the 16th I will order if not I will try get the Hdzeta release

I have changed my mind and ordered from Zoom

I hope delivery not like some of my previous orders they took 4-6 weeks to arrive
Not had any issues in regards to packaging