Baby Driver (Blu-ray SteelBook) [UK]

luke98

Premium Supporter
Jun 30, 2014
Alexandria Safe-Zone
Release date: November 13, 2017
Purchase links: Amazon - Zoom - HMV - Zavvi - Base.com
Price: £19.99 - (Amazon | Zoom | HMV | Zavvi) - £24.99 - (Base)
Notes: Bonus Disc - Behind The Wheel : The Making of Baby Driver (30 min)

DLsMCmzW4AApQaE.jpg

DLsMCnmW4AEh3-j.jpg
01-484140.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
You'll need it in hand...The colour is impressive unlike that sick yellow artwork
It's yellow gold not yellow ;)
upload_2017-11-15_20-13-15.png
upload_2017-11-15_20-14-22.png

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Betting that everyone who ordered this from Zoom will receive their copies within the next few days.

The paint chip I have on my copy is on the back... Will a pink sharpie do the job? I’ve only used sharpies on matte finishes? Zavvi got back to me and said they haven’t got any to replace so only hope is a sharpie....

The paint chip I have on my copy is on the back... Will a pink sharpie do the job? I’ve only used sharpies on matte finishes? Zavvi got back to me and said they haven’t got any to replace so only hope is a sharpie....
Sharpies only dry to a matte finish on steels, as far as I know.

Mine arrived today, lovely steel and love the spot gloss on the back but yeah if the art was swapped this would of been contender for non premium of the year.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: harry and lgans316
Got this today from Zoom, really loving this steel! Wow looks fantastic in hand. And yeah it would be cool with debossing and cool with that and that but it’s just like this, u can’t have everything u want. So be happy that u got a good decent steel for this Movie. We had worse!

I´ve got the first zoom order today, ****** cardboard envelope amazon-style, but luckily it arrived unharmed.

It is very nice steel indeed. Shame it´s not full glossed though, that pink color would be on whole new level :cigar: and we wouldn´t see raw metal structure, but steelbook world is not perfect I know :coffee:

Second order with 25% discount still not despatched and card charged few days ago already :cautious:

• Helpful Post
Reactions: harry