Release date: October 5th, 2015
Purchase link: Back to the Future
Price: £14.99
Note: Limited to 3,000 copies

Part of the Back to the Future Trilogy set:
Part I | Part II | Part III

11151007-1194311460920693.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't like the miniature Michael J. Foxes on the back cover of that steelbook and the car should be completely on the back though not in parts. The actual fronts are nice though.

Reactions: lolwut
I panic-ordered these at the time but they really are hideous aren't they? I've had an email from Zavvi to say there's been a payment problem so I think I'll use this as an excuse to do without them. Maybe one day they'll give the trilogy the treatment they deserve.

Payment was taken on Mon/Tue for back to the future Steelbooks
With orders despatched on Tue/Wed

Same as Tomorrowland despatched on Tue :LOL:

You, mister, are really starting to annoy me!

I have made it clear that I receive my steelbooks on the Friday or more usually the Saturday before release and NEVER on the Wednesday or Thursday.

I don't expect to be or appreciate being charged a whole week before release !

Last edited:
I panic-ordered these at the time but they really are hideous aren't they? I've had an email from Zavvi to say there's been a payment problem so I think I'll use this as an excuse to do without them. Maybe one day they'll give the trilogy the treatment they deserve.

I did the same and ordered all three on the 21 / 7 because I'd missed the trilogy steelbook.
Cancelled these three on Monday 5 / 10 without any problem.

EDIT: Monday 28 / 9

Last edited:
Reactions: javiermendoza
Cancelled various orders on MONDAY 28TH SEP. between 12 noon and 12.25 pm, including these 3 'BttF' steelbooks - Order No. 55981043 - and soon after received a payment problem message regarding 'Tomorrowland' which reads
"One or more of your items is now ready to dispatch, however there has been a problem processing the payment for your order 54130637".

Just seen the pics kindly posted by @MCMXCII and I must say I do like the look of the back and the inside :thumbs:

Another like 'The Host' with lots of bare metal ?

"30th Anniversary Edition" nowhere to be seen on the front, on the spine, on the j-card ?
I suppose that's reserved for the Trilogy and that's only because of disc No. 4 with the new extra content . . .

However, looks like these will sit well on the shelf with the U.S. / Canada trilogy regarding black spine and overall colouring.

Last edited:
Cancelled various orders on MONDAY 28TH SEP. between 12 noon and 12.25 pm, including these 3 'BttF' steelbooks, and soon after received a payment problem message regarding 'Tomorrowland' which reads
"One or more of your items is now ready to dispatch, however there has been a problem processing the payment for your order 54130637".

Just seen the pics kindly posted by @MCMXCII and I must say I do like the look of the back and the inside :thumbs:

Another like 'The Host' with lots of bare metal ?

"30th Anniversary Edition" nowhere to be seen on the front, on the spine, on the j-card ?
I suppose that's reserved for the Trilogy and that's only because of disc No. 4 with the new extra content . . .
It's not bare metal, it's like grey/white on the borders.

No doesn't say 30 Anniversary Edition on the j-card or on the steelbook.

• Informative
Reactions: chunk and virkia