Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice - In theaters March 25, 2016

What did you think of Batman v Superman???

• PERFECT! WOW!!!!!!

• Very good. Few up & down but overal, very good!

• Ok. Felt underwhelming...

• Piece of crap movie!!!

• Haven't seen... won't see! No interest here!

Results are only viewable after voting.

ash333

s'Mod
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Mar 3, 2011
Seattle, WA, USA
3.67 star(s) Rating: 3.67/5 3 Votes
Title: Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice

Tagline: Justice or revenge

Genre: Action, Adventure, Fantasy

Director: Zack Snyder

Cast: Ben Affleck, Henry Cavill, Gal Gadot, Amy Adams, Jesse Eisenberg, Diane Lane, Jeremy Irons, Laurence Fishburne, Holly Hunter

Release: 2016-03-23

Runtime: 151

Plot: Fearing the actions of a god-like Super Hero left unchecked, Gotham City’s own formidable, forceful vigilante takes on Metropolis’s most revered, modern-day savior, while the world wrestles with what sort of hero it really needs. And with Batman and Superman at war with one another, a new threat quickly arises, putting mankind in greater danger than it’s ever known before.

Affleck is average (at his best) as an actor in general. even if he was good a cannot see him as Batman. Bruce Wayne yes i can, but Batman no. having said that i was opposed to Ledger/Joker and Hathaway/Catwoman and i was proved wrong both times. lets see if it happens again. havent seen man of steel yet, but im hyped for the sequel already!!!

Affleck is average (at his best) as an actor in general. even if he was good a cannot see him as Batman. Bruce Wayne yes i can, but Batman no. having said that i was opposed to Ledger/Joker and Hathaway/Catwoman and i was proved wrong both times. lets see if it happens again. havent seen man of steel yet, but im hyped for the sequel already!!!

I agree on both counts. I can't see Affleck as Batman either but both Ledger and Hathaway really surprised me in good ways so I have to be hopeful that someone knows what they're doing.

:hilarious:

pSjeKtk.png

Reactions: Hussun
I had high hopes for this movie
3ps5zq.jpg

I don't know what they were thinking with this move.they already have the petition going around.Granted, i doubt it will sway them from their choice ,but maybe they should at least think about someone else.

I haven't seen people in such a frenzy about casting in a long while.

Reactions: TakingYoSteelz
I think BA is a great choice. Same was said of Heath Leadger when chosen to play joker. He has a tarnished resume, but he is the best man for the job. He didnt mess DD up it was the terrible script and supporting cast.

Excellent actors make the best out of terrible scripts :D. You just can't recover from Gigli.

Reactions: alvinhwang21
Excellent actors make the best out of terrible scripts :D. You just can't recover from Gigli.

No thats not even remotely true. Gigli was just bad all over. Every actor has a movie that theyre not proud of. We all love Clooney even tho he was the worse batman. I think people are overeacting because of his mistakes and not seeing what hes accomplished. I trust Snyder and Goyer. Affleck already played Wayne in The Town. If he reprises his role from that all you have to do is give him a cape.

No thats not even remotely true. Gigli was just bad all over. Every actor has a movie that theyre not proud of. We all love Clooney even tho he was the worse batman. I think people are overeacting because of his mistakes and not seeing what hes accomplished. I trust Snyder and Goyer. Affleck already played Wayne in The Town. If he reprises his role from that all you have to do is give him a cape.

You preach it, brotha! I couldn't've said it better myself.

Ha ha talk about a quick way to ruin a franchise! With so many great films coming out in 2015 it already had a lot to compete with now with Affleck on board DC are gonna do it with one hand tied behind their backs!

Sent from my Galaxy S4

To be confirmed:
Bryan Cranston (Breaking Bad) has been cast as Lex Luthor in what is said to be at least a six "appearance" deal (think of Samuel L. Jackson as Nick Fury popping up in every Marvel movie in the run-up to Avengers) and may be as high as ten.

and
Regarding Ben Affleck, we are told he has allegedly a 13-appearance deal for Batman.

Reactions: alvinhwang21
lmfao... they better knock it out of the park the first time around to expect people to stick around 13 more times

i honestly believe their moving too fast to try to catch up to marvel... Wb and company needs to settle down and make good movies first to draw people in before making these speculations

I think it's great news having Affleck as Batman!

Also, remember the backlash that came when they announced Heath Ledger as the Joker, and look what happened with that ;)

Reactions: Drum18 and tridon
13 for Affleck as Batman? Really, Warner and DC? By the time you get to the 13th, Affleck will be in his 60s. I'm down with Affleck as Batman, but that number seems a little absurd.

I think it's great news having Affleck as Batman!

Also, remember the backlash that came when they announced Heath Ledger as the Joker, and look what happened with that ;)

...and Chris Evans as Capt. America and Michael Keaton as Batman (according to what people say, since I was just a kid when it came out).

All actors have forgettable and bad films. Affleck still has a lot of great films from his younger days too - Dazed and confused, Chasing Amy, Armegeddon, Boiler Room, Good Will Hunting.

Walter White as Lex!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?????????????????????? EPIC! Please let this be true! EEK! :LOL: :oohyeah:

Standing in front of Superman, tossing a bag of kryptonite meth "I am the ONE who Knocks!"

breaking_superman!.jpg

:hilarious:

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Hussun and ash333