Beauty and the Beast (2017) (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Blufans Exclusive #43) [China]

harry

Premium Supporter
Nov 12, 2012
Release date: TBA
Purchase links: TBA
Price: TBA
Group Buy: hosted by Cooey - One Click - Double Lenti - Single Lenti - Full Slip
Note:
Full glossy finish & embossed WEA steelbook

Full Slip - Single Lenti - Double Lenti - One Click
image.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
So it looks like mine did go to Sheffield! the latest on the tracking is a bit worrying though so I hope the address is not too unreadable!!!
Suppose I’ll have to wait until the end of the day to see if it’s redirected

CFAC3E35-CD94-4723-8508-84AEE9C9A707.png

Now my tracking says item collected in Sheffield !!!!

Really hope I was provided the wrong tracking number and mine actually turns up

ED1011FA-6220-4768-AEDE-6F7D083AE9FA.png

Oh boy. Have you tried all the others, maybe there was a mixup and you can ID one that's actually intended for you. Otherwise someone in Sheffield got lucky.

Oh boy. Have you tried all the others, maybe there was a mixup and you can ID one that's actually intended for you. Otherwise someone in Sheffield got lucky.

I did try some of the other U.K. tracking numbers and they seem to be going to the right places

I’ve spoke to Royal Mail and they have asked that I go back to the sender to see if they supplied the correct tracking number and address. If the address is really unreadable then they send my package back to the sender. Really hope this don’t happen

I’ve PMd @cooey with screen shots of what the Royal told me because I got it through the GB. Hopefully he can help

• Thanks
Reactions: DMD4k
I did try some of the other U.K. tracking numbers and they seem to be going to the right places

I’ve spoke to Royal Mail and they have asked that I go back to the sender to see if they supplied the correct tracking number and address. If the address is really unreadable then they send my package back to the sender. Really hope this don’t happen

I’ve PMd @cooey with screen shots of what the Royal told me because I got it through the GB. Hopefully he can help
If it’s being returned @cooey can help with that. He did the same when my blufans Apes was returned. It’s now on its way again. Just takes a little bit longer.
The most important thing is it’s in one piece!

• Thanks
Reactions: Flloydo
just looked at my tracking last bit was

Not properly cast

strange as been carded with parcel number, hopefully wont have issues picking it up, bugger wont be able to get it till wed as they shut at 2pm tommorrow.

basil :thumbs:

If it’s being returned @cooey can help with that. He did the same when my blufans Apes was returned. It’s now on its way again. Just takes a little bit longer.
The most important thing is it’s in one piece!

Cheers

I usually wouldn’t panic and I’m quite patient but where the tracking mentions address is unreadable and now says collected I’m a little worried

That collected update could mean 2 things. A actual person has collected it and it’s with them now or it’s been collected by Royal Mail and rerouted which I’ll see an update for.
Or I’ve just been given the wrong tracking number

Cheers

I usually wouldn’t panic and I’m quite patient but where the tracking mentions address is unreadable and now says collected I’m a little worried

That collected update could mean 2 things. A actual person has collected it and it’s with them now or it’s been collected by Royal Mail and rerouted which I’ll see an update for.
Or I’ve just been given the wrong tracking number
Looking at your tracking info posted earlier I would guess it’s at the post office because of an (partly) unreadable address (maybe house number, or something like that). In my case when customs had it, it had the status delivered. Which makes sense actually. It was delivered there.
Hopefully the post office can make something out of the address and will ship it again.

• Thanks
Reactions: Flloydo
Lenti and the steel look amazing

Hope I didn’t make the wrong choice going for the full slip. First time I’ve not gone for a lenti :sorry: