Beauty and the Beast (2017) (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Blufans Exclusive #43) [China]

harry

Premium Supporter
Nov 12, 2012
Release date: TBA
Purchase links: TBA
Price: TBA
Group Buy: hosted by Cooey - One Click - Double Lenti - Single Lenti - Full Slip
Note:
Full glossy finish & embossed WEA steelbook

Full Slip - Single Lenti - Double Lenti - One Click
image.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Just checked AusPost tracking and my DL has arrived :drool:

It’s been allocated as a safe drop :ohno: can’t wait to see if it arrived safely once I finish work after reading about some of the unlucky ones horror One Click’s Shipping :(

Last edited:
What I can see she is a Beauty! I really have no idea what goes on in Shanghai. How this boxset survived that squashed box on the front EEK!

Really like the recent effort Blufans have put it into their boxsets and create a theme and consistency that marks their standards they put into the WEA release and look forward to more of their line ups :thumbs: Just hope to to god they all come in one piece :grumpy:

View attachment 371079 View attachment 371080

While that display looks wonderful, it really does....part of me wants to do this to those sealed boxes.....:naughty:

46513808620945675_OjrjdRET_c.jpg

Still waiting on my single lenti from the GB. China post being slower than normal for me. Been preparing for shipment since the 17th.

Got my double lenti this week. Thanks @cooey for the GB and my DL got here safe and sound! Gorgeous release, can't wait to open it. The front lenticular has a ton of depth. It's eyecatching and beautiful.

• Thanks
Reactions: cooey
EEK!EEK!

Disgraceful the state these packages are arriving in! o_O I feel for you mate (n) These are very expensive editions and to receive them like that is shocking and totally unacceptable. Something has to happen to resolve this. Hopefully with cooey talking to Blufans about this sthg may change for the best in the future. Puts me off going for a Thor 3 One Click tonight... :cautious:

• Thanks
Reactions: Headhunter