Beauty and the Beast (2017) (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Blufans Exclusive #43) [China]

harry

Premium Supporter
Nov 12, 2012
Release date: TBA
Purchase links: TBA
Price: TBA
Group Buy: hosted by Cooey - One Click - Double Lenti - Single Lenti - Full Slip
Note:
Full glossy finish & embossed WEA steelbook

Full Slip - Single Lenti - Double Lenti - One Click
image.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Double lenti is a stunner and if I eventually collect the live action Disney’s it will be a no brainer. But one small complaint...

Could they not put petals at the bottom when the rose is wilted? Not sure how complicated that would have been. But I can’t help but be bothered by it. But that’s just me being picky. Overall it’s a must own.

Double lenti is a stunner and if I eventually collect the live action Disney’s it will be a no brainer. But one small complaint...

Could they not put petals at the bottom when the rose is wilted? Not sure how complicated that would have been. But I can’t help but be bothered by it. But that’s just me being picky. Overall it’s a must own.

I thought the same thing. It would have been a nice touch. That said, it's a great set.

So I opened the Box!! :ohno:

Where's the foam packaging?? Bubble wrap with one small piece of foam on top, not like how the other one clicks shipped!
IMG_9648.jpg

Looks okay so far front and back...! Is it??

IMG_9650.jpg
IMG_9651.jpg

Removed one layer of Bubble wrap!

IMG_9652.jpg

Here she is! No signs of any significant damage, a few crease marks on the slip, small tears. Not OCD level but under these circumstances it's all good especially in that crumpled box. I can live with the rip on the front and crease marks on the slips.
IMG_9653.jpg
IMG_9654.jpg

• Thanks
Reactions: milky
What I can see she is a Beauty! I really have no idea what goes on in Shanghai. How this boxset survived that squashed box on the front EEK!

Really like the recent effort Blufans have put it into their boxsets and create a theme and consistency that marks their standards they put into the WEA release and look forward to more of their line ups :thumbs: Just hope to to god they all come in one piece :grumpy:

IMG_9655.jpg
IMG_9656.jpg

How did the box look most importantly??!

I didn't have time to open it, it was a little dinged up but not as bad as others I've had from Blufans. Those pics have got me slightly concerned about what I may find when I get home though if they've ditched usual plastic foam for bubble wrap...

EDIT: Just got the wife to do the unboxing for me and thankfully no damage :)

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: sunnyx
Mines just arrived and while the packing looked like it had been kicked around everything on the outside of the actual one click looks fine.

Quick question as this is my only second 1 click so is there supposed to be a number on the outside. The fight club set did and was I was expecting a numbering sticker on the outside or don’t blufans do that on the one click?D8CF7228-DF91-42F4-933A-782261A8EE67.jpeg

• Thanks
Reactions: milky and sunnyx
Mines just arrived and while the packing looked like it had been kicked around everything on the outside of the actual one click looks fine.

Quick question as this is my only second 1 click so is there supposed to be a number on the outside. The fight club set did and was I was expecting a numbering sticker on the outside or don’t blufans do that on the one click?View attachment 371134

Yeah no numbers on any of the Blufan 1 click boxsets.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: snow flake
My One Click boxset arrived, and again, the box has been in the battlefield....:facepalm:

View attachment 371067

So I opened the Box!! :ohno:

Where's the foam packaging?? Bubble wrap with one small piece of foam on top, not like how the other one clicks shipped!
View attachment 371072
Looks okay so far front and back...! Is it??

View attachment 371073 View attachment 371074

Removed one layer of Bubble wrap!

View attachment 371075

Here she is! No signs of any significant damage, a few crease marks on the slip, small tears. Not OCD level but under these circumstances it's all good especially in that crumpled box. I can live with the rip on the front and crease marks on the slips.
View attachment 371077 View attachment 371078

My box was worse!