Beauty and the Beast (2017) (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Blufans Exclusive #43) [China]

harry

Premium Supporter
Nov 12, 2012
Release date: TBA
Purchase links: TBA
Price: TBA
Group Buy: hosted by Cooey - One Click - Double Lenti - Single Lenti - Full Slip
Note:
Full glossy finish & embossed WEA steelbook

Full Slip - Single Lenti - Double Lenti - One Click
image.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Mines just arrived and while the packing looked like it had been kicked around everything on the outside of the actual one click looks fine.

Quick question as this is my only second 1 click so is there supposed to be a number on the outside. The fight club set did and was I was expecting a numbering sticker on the outside or don’t blufans do that on the one click?View attachment 371134
It's a ploy from Blufans to encourage people to actually open their Boxsets ;) Who knows, you might have #001! :OMG:

• Thanks
Reactions: snow flake
Would be great if @Wreck or @cooey could mention the state these shipping boxes from Blufans arrive in (if they haven't done already) because while the items inside are generally unscathed it's still a tense experience unboxing the package

• Thanks
Reactions: DMD4k
well picked mine up from post office luckily for me is in a1 state, i do feel for rest of you its like there running forklift trucks over some of them. which is beyond a joke tbh

basil :thumbs:

The double lenti does look good, but the amount of detail that had to go into all of the finishes on the Full Slip is mind-boggling. Truly a lovely release!

It’s so stunning

I do regret not going for the double lenti BUT as far as finishes go on Full slips this is one of the best so far for the year. Plus I love that they chose more artistic art front and back for it

Not to mention the steel is flawless. (I do find it odd there is no art card for lumiere though!

Veeery happy with this and looking forward to getting some details pics to post

It’s so stunning

I do regret not going for the double lenti BUT as far as finishes go on Full slips this is one of the best so far for the year. Plus I love that they chose more artistic art front and back for it

Not to mention the steel is flawless. (I do find it odd there is no art card for lumiere though!

Veeery happy with this and looking forward to getting some details pics to post

When I opened the parcel and saw it, I was a little underwhelmed. The artwork is stunning, but it looked somewhat drab while the shrinkwrap was still on it. Once I tore it open, though, I was very, very impressed. The finishes really make the artwork pop!

• Thanks
Reactions: harry and Flloydo