Beauty and the Beast (2017) (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Blufans Exclusive #43) [China]

harry

Premium Supporter
Nov 12, 2012
Release date: TBA
Purchase links: TBA
Price: TBA
Group Buy: hosted by Cooey - One Click - Double Lenti - Single Lenti - Full Slip
Note:
Full glossy finish & embossed WEA steelbook

Full Slip - Single Lenti - Double Lenti - One Click
image.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Well kimchi will move first on this because in August we have Fantastic beast and Dr. Strange blufan release, then September we have Rogue one blufan release and October we have GOTG2 blufan release.
I don't know that right now I have the confidence to order anything from Kimchi after the Life debacle.
If I do place an order will Beast start shedding hair or Beauty start shedding hair and skin on the full slip?:rolleyes:

• Thanks
Reactions: rj531 and harry
Well kimchi will move first on this because in August we have Fantastic beast and Dr. Strange blufan release, then September we have Rogue one blufan release and October we have GOTG2 blufan release.

Thanks for the info will keep a look out also for the blufans rogue one

• Thanks
Reactions: harry

I hope they fit this in in September (October at the very latest)

• Thanks
Reactions: harry
Oh look another steelbook with just a title embossed ......

Christ, would it be so hard to get the characters embossed?

Blufans have great artworks but their steels are not as good as they used to be.

:LOL: Feel like I'm having a right moan here, but I'm really disappointed that artwork has not been embossed. The title is ok but the lack of embossing anywhere else has really cheesed me off.

People gushing over it and saying wow look at that embossing .... ( really ?) just for a title? This is seriously just on par really, it's nice artwork but yet again by Blufans, shying away from perfection. We all know they can do it, look at Zooptooia -
IMG_3490.GIF

It's ironic to say that Filmarena have done better quality WEAs recently, Logan, Alien Covenant & Spiderman Homecoming.

I was really hoping Blufans would get some more bossing in their steels going forward, but clearly not.