Big Hero 6 (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Blufans Exclusive #26) [China]

dfoles

Scanner Ninja
Contributor
Premium Supporter
May 15, 2013
GA
Release date: December 2015
Purchase links from the Hi-Def Ninja Shop: Hollow Cut Slip - Lenti - Ultimate Edition - TriPack
Price: $60 (Hollow Cut Slip) - $65 (Lenti) - $75 (Ultimate Edition) - $195 (TriPack)

BH6all.jpg

145614ev2wvaqv2vtvf1v2.jpg

145515ag9kk8s554zk82a5.jpg

1-jpg.173979

Actual pictures thanks to Kevin
120452e6u50ealb6savbbe.jpg

120453h0ixx2wmieepxodm.jpg

12045498wqvbf9590l944h.jpg

120455zxix7i1iwife8ye8.jpg

View attachment 173979
@Geek Tragedy
Your design has been approved by Disney! And Blufans has credited you too. Congratulations!
I screen capped it too:
View attachment 173980 View attachment 173981
Congrats to @Geek Tragedy
The release is from Disney, but not a Marvel film.
Released date: Jan 2015
Stay tuned for more exciting news!
Under such a busy circumstance, I don't want to stir the pot. Only one line here: It is not the Maleficent!
sorry to keep you waiting on this, guys. The artworks were rejected by the director on this unknown release. This might get cancelled but something from the past will likely replace this, it is also from Disney.
The artwork is rejected again. Another Disney movie (WEA) will replace this. The thread is locked.
(the design and the finish are still subject to change)
The inside and back arts will be published near the released date due to privacy reasons.

Last edited by a moderator:
I wish I could afford the 1-Click. :cry: I can't justify that kinda spending right now when I will be looking for a new job in less than a month. Really hope I can one day score the set and gift box.
I thought one of the members said that Kevin was gonna arrange for you to get the one click free and not just the cut out slip.

Reactions: Chrimbo
Only allocating half the stock, so if for any reason anything even sells out I'll put up more stock next Friday ... and perhaps even later. Figured that helps folks since we are collecting payment now. So if things are tight now you can always wait for next round.

That's awesome:thumbs::thumbs:

Last edited:
Reactions: dfoles
Down for a UE... But after seeing how great the GOTG single lenti was, I'm very tempted to put my name down for this single lenti......

As far as I know Kevin is just sending me the cut out which I am more than grateful enough for him for hooking me up with that. If I blufans is sending me the 1 click I'll lose my mind but I'm not expecting it. :woot:

Reactions: Obi Wan Dandobi
I've got a strange question? Is the film any good? Strange I know. I've got the Zavvi edition, but haven't got around to watching it yet. These do look good, so I'm undecided at the moment.

I've got a strange question? Is the film any good? Strange I know. I've got the Zavvi edition, but haven't got around to watching it yet. These do look good, so I'm undecided at the moment.
I thought it was absolutely great, really funny and has some emotion too, as well as some action. Definitely worth watching!

I thought it was absolutely great, really funny and has some emotion too, as well as some action. Definitely worth watching!
Ok, thanks. I'll give it some thought. I wouldn't say I'm an animation fan, but I do like some films. I liked the How to train your dragon films, Toy story, Bugs life, etc. I've never seen Frozen or intend to. I can't stand singing in films. I'm just a bit worried this might be a bit to childish for me. The trailer looks like it's mainly aimed at kids.

Ok, thanks. I'll give it some thought. I wouldn't say I'm an animation fan, but I do like some films. I liked the How to train your dragon films, Toy story, Bugs life, etc. I've never seen Frozen or intend to. I can't stand singing in films. I'm just a bit worried this might be a bit to childish for me. The trailer looks like it's mainly aimed at kids.
If you're not a massive animation fan then maybe it won't be for you! It is rather silly, but I'm a massive Disney/Pixar fan so enjoyed it anyway... I thought Beymax was a great character :happy:

Reactions: harry

It is based on a Marvel Comic and it is freakin' amazing. Great action and humor. This is the kinda tone The Fantastic 4 film should have.