Big Hero 6 (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Blufans Exclusive #26) [China]

dfoles

Scanner Ninja
Contributor
Premium Supporter
May 15, 2013
GA
Release date: December 2015
Purchase links from the Hi-Def Ninja Shop: Hollow Cut Slip - Lenti - Ultimate Edition - TriPack
Price: $60 (Hollow Cut Slip) - $65 (Lenti) - $75 (Ultimate Edition) - $195 (TriPack)

BH6all.jpg

145614ev2wvaqv2vtvf1v2.jpg

145515ag9kk8s554zk82a5.jpg

1-jpg.173979

Actual pictures thanks to Kevin
120452e6u50ealb6savbbe.jpg

120453h0ixx2wmieepxodm.jpg

12045498wqvbf9590l944h.jpg

120455zxix7i1iwife8ye8.jpg

View attachment 173979
@Geek Tragedy
Your design has been approved by Disney! And Blufans has credited you too. Congratulations!
I screen capped it too:
View attachment 173980 View attachment 173981
Congrats to @Geek Tragedy
The release is from Disney, but not a Marvel film.
Released date: Jan 2015
Stay tuned for more exciting news!
Under such a busy circumstance, I don't want to stir the pot. Only one line here: It is not the Maleficent!
sorry to keep you waiting on this, guys. The artworks were rejected by the director on this unknown release. This might get cancelled but something from the past will likely replace this, it is also from Disney.
The artwork is rejected again. Another Disney movie (WEA) will replace this. The thread is locked.
(the design and the finish are still subject to change)
The inside and back arts will be published near the released date due to privacy reasons.

Last edited by a moderator:
A bunch of my thank you gift cards are on the way guys. Thank you for your patience. I'm going though a lot of stuff right now. I'll be getting another batch (hopefully the rest) out this weekend.

I8tbTa.jpg

If I have not replied to your instant message yet about getting a card don't worry there are plenty left and I'll try to get back to everyone soon.
No worries. Family is first.

I hope you are ok @Geek Tragedy

Doing good. Have not been home much. Dealing with getting 80 years of accumulated possessions sorted through and packed up is a huge undertaking....and then there is getting all the debt collectors to leave us the hell alone and get it through their thick skulls that she died with nothing and they are gonna be S.O.L. Thanks for your concern....it is just been a lot to deal with.

People should start seeing my BH6 gift cards trickling in starting this week and I'm working to send out more of them every day.

Greek tragedy, sorry for your loss brother. I've been through it myself so know exactly what you and your family are going through.

Condolences my friend. If you need anything give me a shout

Doing good. Have not been home much. Dealing with getting 80 years of accumulated possessions sorted through and packed up is a huge undertaking....and then there is getting all the debt collectors to leave us the hell alone and get it through their thick skulls that she died with nothing and they are gonna be S.O.L. Thanks for your concern....it is just been a lot to deal with.

People should start seeing my BH6 gift cards trickling in starting this week and I'm working to send out more of them every day.
Who cares about Gift Cards? There are more important things in Life-take your Time Buddy and my
condolence to you and your Family

Reactions: harry
Thanks guys. It was my grandmother that passed on. We were always close and she was always the one member of my family that encouraged my interest in art the most growing up. She was a talented artist herself and I'm fairly certain if that if artistic ability is something that can be passed on in the genes then that is where I got it from. I miss her.
Sorry to hear that , my grandmother died , i was very young when it happened , i miss her still, i was there in my car outside my grandmothers house and found out my grandmother died inside her home, my mother walked inside her house and saw her there , dead, i see my mom walking out of her house she was very upset, i was still in the car, i was very young so didn't know what to do, an ambulance came, and i saw them take my grandmother away...... sorry for your loss :(

Reactions: dfoles