Big Hero 6 (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Blufans Exclusive #26) [China]

dfoles

Scanner Ninja
Contributor
Premium Supporter
May 15, 2013
GA
Release date: December 2015
Purchase links from the Hi-Def Ninja Shop: Hollow Cut Slip - Lenti - Ultimate Edition - TriPack
Price: $60 (Hollow Cut Slip) - $65 (Lenti) - $75 (Ultimate Edition) - $195 (TriPack)

BH6all.jpg

145614ev2wvaqv2vtvf1v2.jpg

145515ag9kk8s554zk82a5.jpg

1-jpg.173979

Actual pictures thanks to Kevin
120452e6u50ealb6savbbe.jpg

120453h0ixx2wmieepxodm.jpg

12045498wqvbf9590l944h.jpg

120455zxix7i1iwife8ye8.jpg

View attachment 173979
@Geek Tragedy
Your design has been approved by Disney! And Blufans has credited you too. Congratulations!
I screen capped it too:
View attachment 173980 View attachment 173981
Congrats to @Geek Tragedy
The release is from Disney, but not a Marvel film.
Released date: Jan 2015
Stay tuned for more exciting news!
Under such a busy circumstance, I don't want to stir the pot. Only one line here: It is not the Maleficent!
sorry to keep you waiting on this, guys. The artworks were rejected by the director on this unknown release. This might get cancelled but something from the past will likely replace this, it is also from Disney.
The artwork is rejected again. Another Disney movie (WEA) will replace this. The thread is locked.
(the design and the finish are still subject to change)
The inside and back arts will be published near the released date due to privacy reasons.

Last edited by a moderator:
Had to back out of the GB over at the other forums. Got into a car accident over the weekend, and I can't justify $185 with that expense looming overhead (especially since I've already paid for a copy through the HDN shop).

Reactions: cooey
Had to back out of the GB over at the other forums. Got into a car accident over the weekend, and I can't justify $185 with that expense looming overhead (especially since I've already paid for a copy through the HDN shop).

Damn, I hope all is well with you!? Did something happen to you or "only" to the car? Get well buddy and keep your head up :thumbs:

Reactions: dfoles
I've skim-read the last 42 pages so picked up some things and may have missed others, but to make it clearer to myself (as I have also ordered Gravity and Godzilla):

- Order BH6 from the HDN Store
- Pay up front minus shipping
- Wait until BH6 hits UK hub
- Invoiced shipping fee - is this done via email or forum PM? Whilst I've watched this forum for a fair while, I'm not sure I registered before ordering.
- Shipped - does a shipping message get sent out once shipped, again email or PM?
- Received

May not be in that order particularly - but that general concept?

I saw 6-8 months to wait mention early in the thread - I assume this is just the general wait from the announcement date rather than expected release date?

Sorry for the amount of questions. Not new to forums so know to read back through the thread first but quite a lot of information to take in looking at 800+ posts in detail.

Thanks!

Reactions: hiphopnrap
@Mercurial Yep pretty much.

When the orders reach me for EU orders, I inspect all of them. I then send out shipping invoices via PM, which will contain all shipping info, options, etc. You won't get a PM confirming when shipped as due to the amount of orders going out I literally don't get the time to PM individually. Once payment for shipping has received, it will be shipped out within a few days.

As for wait times it's Blufans. It could be here in a couple of weeks or a few months. When Blufans give a date, be prepared for that to be delayed.....delayed again.... and delayed again.

No idea what's going on with mine at the moment, but I'm glad I went for the hollow cut slip it looks awesome can't wait to have mine in hand to admire this beauty from Blufans.

Reactions: harry
@Mercurial Yep pretty much.

When the orders reach me for EU orders, I inspect all of them. I then send out shipping invoices via PM, which will contain all shipping info, options, etc. You won't get a PM confirming when shipped as due to the amount of orders going out I literally don't get the time to PM individually. Once payment for shipping has received, it will be shipped out within a few days.

As for wait times it's Blufans. It could be here in a couple of weeks or a few months. When Blufans give a date, be prepared for that to be delayed.....delayed again.... and delayed again.
So I take it that GB copies have not shipped from China to the hubs?:(:(:(:(

Reactions: hiphopnrap
I want mine too. :(

Didn't even receive a PM for the shipping. [I was one of the first to get the HC from the HDN Store]..
I don't think HDN are shipping them yet and might not have even received them. Only people that ordered directly from Blufans are receiving theirs at the moment.

@cooey Am I correct in thinking this?

The embossing is awesome, love the white steelbook, about to watch the movie for th first time right now.

Even better the HC fits in SCF3!!!! and the numbered card fits perfectly in the steelbook

Reactions: dfoles