Big Hero 6 (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Blufans Exclusive #26) [China]

dfoles

Scanner Ninja
Contributor
Premium Supporter
May 15, 2013
GA
Release date: December 2015
Purchase links from the Hi-Def Ninja Shop: Hollow Cut Slip - Lenti - Ultimate Edition - TriPack
Price: $60 (Hollow Cut Slip) - $65 (Lenti) - $75 (Ultimate Edition) - $195 (TriPack)

BH6all.jpg

145614ev2wvaqv2vtvf1v2.jpg

145515ag9kk8s554zk82a5.jpg

1-jpg.173979

Actual pictures thanks to Kevin
120452e6u50ealb6savbbe.jpg

120453h0ixx2wmieepxodm.jpg

12045498wqvbf9590l944h.jpg

120455zxix7i1iwife8ye8.jpg

View attachment 173979
@Geek Tragedy
Your design has been approved by Disney! And Blufans has credited you too. Congratulations!
I screen capped it too:
View attachment 173980 View attachment 173981
Congrats to @Geek Tragedy
The release is from Disney, but not a Marvel film.
Released date: Jan 2015
Stay tuned for more exciting news!
Under such a busy circumstance, I don't want to stir the pot. Only one line here: It is not the Maleficent!
sorry to keep you waiting on this, guys. The artworks were rejected by the director on this unknown release. This might get cancelled but something from the past will likely replace this, it is also from Disney.
The artwork is rejected again. Another Disney movie (WEA) will replace this. The thread is locked.
(the design and the finish are still subject to change)
The inside and back arts will be published near the released date due to privacy reasons.

Last edited by a moderator:
I would say the movie was ironically de-localised because it was changed from the Asian-sounding name Tadashi to the American-sounding name Teddy. It just sounded wierd hearing Hiro yell "TEDDY!" after the explosion.

Did you chose disc language as English or Chinese?

If you chose English then I agree it is stupid.

For instance, with Inside Out, if you select French in the language menu, the title and signs appears in French but think the names don't change.

I got my 1 click today and my 1 sided lenti edition has a damaged steelbook and the lenti on my ultimate edition was glued incorrectly on the slip :angry:

Sad But True, I just checked the disc, even I choose "ENGLISH" language in the beginning (when insert the disc, and it seemed there're only 3 languages, English, Chinese and Korean, this is quite strange for Chinese disc as normally it'd identical to TW/HK/TH disc)

and tada...strangely "Tadashi" has been replaced with "Teddy"... pretty weird tho...
IMG_0456.JPG

and Hiro was changed to be Hero (well... I think it's still close enough)
IMG_0455.JPG

what even more surprising me as this has been released for a while but there's nobody noticed this, so this concludes me that most of us didn't open your steelbook, or opened but didn't watch the disc (like me) lol (or watched the movie for the fist time?)... anyway thanks to @Acalica917 for the call out :thumbs: ...

as I googled the net searching for the reason why they changed the name I stumbled on this article--->here (credit goes to Kotaku.com)

"In the Korean version, "Hiro," a Japanese boy's name, is "Hero." What's more, his last name is no longer the Japanese surname "Hamada," but "Armada." His brother, "Tadashi," is called "Teddy," because "Tadashi" is a Japanese name"

thanks guys :thumbs:...

Last edited:
Well whenever I finally receive my 1-click...

I still have the US and UK versions to actually watch with the proper names still intact.

People made a big fuss about the digital erased spear in Avengers Assemble and many even boycotted it in favour of the US and Italian release. This is a bigger issue than that.

No one made a fuss when told their Novamedia Avengers had the sane cut as the UK release.

Imagine a Zavvi or a UK release with such annoying alterations.

People made a big fuss about the digital erased spear in Avengers Assemble and many even boycotted it in favour of the US and Italian release. This is a bigger issue than that.

No one made a fuss when told their Novamedia Avengers had the sane cut as the UK release.

Imagine a Zavvi or a UK release with such annoying alterations.
I've not yet opened my Drive Novamedia lenti :thumbs:

Last edited:
Still not received my "Gift" from Geek Tragedy" It's been 4 months since I paid and nothing. I PM'd him some time ago yet received no reply. I understand he had a personal loss, but he seems to have disappeared. Has anyone heard from him or received there card, outside of the US that is?

Still not received anything here either. PM'd a few times but no response. Even asked the Mods to ask him, but no response from them either.