Big Hero 6 (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Novamedia Choice #5) [Korea]

Sep 23, 2012
Malaysia
Pre-order date & time: 17th April, 2015 10PM (Korea time UTC+9)
Release date: 15th May, 2015
Buy links and prices:
Lenticular slip - 600 copies $46.99 (Numbered edtion as #1-600)
Full slip - 500 copies $46.99 (Numbered edtion as #1-500)
One click combo package - 200 copies $93.98 ( same number #1-200 )

Package details:

1) 2d+3d blu-ray steelbook
2) 2x Lenticular poster card
3) 6x art card
4) 36 pages booklet

Total Print run: 1100 copies

Please note that only one click combo package has been dispatched by first come first served basis, other package will be dispatched randomly and all single package price will be increased to 49.99$ after promotional period ends (as 3 days).

11070085_568366746600435_5613577933094295729_n.png

Artwork:
bh6-kr-lenti-jpg.153549

bh6-kr-fullslip-jpg.153548

Attachments

• BH6-KR-FullSlip.jpg
    BH6-KR-FullSlip.jpg
    64.7 KB · Views: 4,642
  • BH6-KR-Lenti.jpg
    BH6-KR-Lenti.jpg
    70.5 KB · Views: 3,625
Last edited by a moderator:
Had the one click in my basket and it went out of stock before I got through, added a lenti instead and it went out of stock as I was about to pay for it. Thanks a lot Novamedia, waste of bloody time.

One-Click went out of stock when I clicked continue on PayPal option. Was able to go back and get Full and Lenticular together :LOL:

At 2 minutes it was saying already OOS for me with the one click, had to switch to lenticular and when paying that went OOS too.

Im getting fed up of this. Too many releases that this has happened to me. Luck is almost never on my side.

I'm so lucky I popped in, I'd completely forgotten this live time.

ordered a copy of the lenticular, I can cancel zavvi now it's done.

:drool::joy::happy:

@harry are you going for this?

You order a lenticular? Awesome :thumbs:
All gone in less than 5mins, Wow Avengers gonna go bonkers whenever it goes live that if it ever does hehe

1 click sold out in less than 2 mintutes, the lenticular sold out in less than 3 minutes and the full slip next.

Avengers? What movie is that?:LOL::rofl::p

Well missed the one click as I was too slow and it sold out in my last step of checkout, but was able to get an individual copy of each which is fine by me... Hope everyone got what they wanted.
I don't think you were the slow one here... Site lag made it impossible to be "quick" :D

At 2 minutes it was saying already OOS for me with the one click, had to switch to lenticular and when paying that went OOS too.

Im getting fed up of this. Too many releases that this has happened to me. Luck is almost never on my side.

I've never had a situation before where the site doesn't lock in your item for at least a small amount of time in the basket allowing you time to checkout. If this happens next Thursday I'm gonna be pissed.

Yeah, Nova's servers are far from perfect and with the group buys, they make it even harder for people to order direct. I got what I wanted but not without problems with the site. Avengers....oh boy....it's going to be ugly.