Big Hero 6 (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Novamedia Choice #5) [Korea]

Sep 23, 2012
Malaysia
Pre-order date & time: 17th April, 2015 10PM (Korea time UTC+9)
Release date: 15th May, 2015
Buy links and prices:
Lenticular slip - 600 copies $46.99 (Numbered edtion as #1-600)
Full slip - 500 copies $46.99 (Numbered edtion as #1-500)
One click combo package - 200 copies $93.98 ( same number #1-200 )

Package details:

1) 2d+3d blu-ray steelbook
2) 2x Lenticular poster card
3) 6x art card
4) 36 pages booklet

Total Print run: 1100 copies

Please note that only one click combo package has been dispatched by first come first served basis, other package will be dispatched randomly and all single package price will be increased to 49.99$ after promotional period ends (as 3 days).

11070085_568366746600435_5613577933094295729_n.png

Artwork:
bh6-kr-lenti-jpg.153549

bh6-kr-fullslip-jpg.153548

Attachments

• BH6-KR-FullSlip.jpg
    BH6-KR-FullSlip.jpg
    64.7 KB · Views: 4,627
  • BH6-KR-Lenti.jpg
    BH6-KR-Lenti.jpg
    70.5 KB · Views: 3,610
Last edited by a moderator:
Received a lenticular today courtesy of fellow ninja,very very impressed with the clarity and depth,one of the best I have and certainly up there with avengers and john wick.They've come a long way since Drive,wish they could reform that either their current lenticular providers.

It's funny how opinions vary; IMO, this is the worst lenti that Nova have produced. Loads of depth, but terrible clarity. And that coming from a self-professed lenti guy.

It's funny how opinions vary; IMO, this is the worst lenti that Nova have produced. Loads of depth, but terrible clarity. And that coming from a self-professed lenti guy.
Yea I thought the clarity suffered on this one compared to some of their previous releases. But yes, the depth...just wow! Almost like looking at a 3D screen without the glasses.
And "self-professed" huh? :watch:

Reactions: satanclaus

Agree with you, not the best lenti, especially compared to the John Wick which I think is outstanding, but it's not bad, also have the slip and think that is really great...

The full slip is a treat in hand ,its a must have for sure
top pictures by the way ,shows what its really like.
Simple, design lovely colors all round both sides got the white with the red color popping.
And its impossible to look at it without it bringing a smile to your face
great effort by nova i love it

Reactions: harry