Birdman (Blu-ray SteelBook) (FilmArena Collection #21) [Czech Republic]

carllenc

Premium Supporter
Oct 22, 2011
Czech Republic
Release date: January 18, 2016
Purchase link: 1/4 slip - FAC half slip - FAC full slip - FAC lenticular slip
Price: 699 CZK (1/4 slip) - 599 CZK (22,71 €) (FAC half slip) - 699 CZK (25,82 €) (FAC full slip) - 699 CZK (25,82 €) (FAC lenticular slip)
Note: The finish will be matte with spot gloss + debossing, limited to numbered copies: 500 (FAC half slip) - 2000 (FAC full slip) - 1500 (FAC lenticular slip)
Group buy: carllenc FAC half slip - FAC full slip - FAC lenticular slip

SWITCHING TO DIFFERENT BIRDMAN GROUP BUYS
If you have decided to switch from the original group buy which was already opened to a different one (lenticular fullslip or halfslip) please EDIT YOUR ORIGINAL POST in the GB you originally signed up to say you are switching to a different GB and SEND A PRIVATE MESSAGE TO @Collector03601 to inform him about this change.

FAC full slip + lenticular magnet:
BS_Birdman_Full_lenti_magnet_2000.jpg

FAC lenticular slip:
11911581_1180324425317443_1286974050_n.jpg

FAC half slip:
11944555_1180420238641195_588730424_n (1).jpg

bird.jpg

FA_Birdman.jpg

Last edited:
Holy ****! I want one lol

I'm so happy with the audio clips lol and he says the smells like balls and the funny voice he makes lol genius
Ahh man I wish i could of got my hands on one. That's so cool

So did you get it because your a critic or do you mean you were lucky some other way?

Amazing eh?!

Check this retro video out as well haha

The audio clips are so cool and the sound quality of the voice box is really, really good. I am over the moon with it. It's a real piece of movie memorabilia. I was searching eBay for what seemed like months, and then finally one popped up, so I swooped on it (pardon the pun).

They are not cheap though. Be warned EEK!

Reactions: Flloydo
Amazing eh?!

Check this retro video out as well haha

The audio clips are so cool and the sound quality of the voice box is really, really good. I am over the moon with it. It's a real piece of movie memorabilia. I was searching eBay for what seemed like months, and then finally one popped up, so I swooped on it (pardon the pun).

They are not cheap though. Be warned EEK!

Hahahahaha "woah birdmans trapped" lol

That's aweome. I did have a peak on the bay but couldn't see anything.
I will keep an eye out but I doubt I'll have much luck.
Congrats on the find and swooping in.
Yeah the audio sounds good plus he says quite a lot in some of them. Very cool indeed

Reactions: harry and meth head
Hahahahaha "woah birdmans trapped" lol

That's aweome. I did have a peak on the bay but couldn't see anything.
I will keep an eye out but I doubt I'll have much luck.
Congrats on the find and swooping in.
Yeah the audio sounds good plus he says quite a lot in some of them. Very cool indeed

You will have to be patient bud. I was searching for months and then finally it was there. Just got to keeping checking daily I guess. Good luck :thumbs:

Congrats @meth head! :woot: I want one!!!! :hungry:

Hahaha thanks, and good luck :thumbs:

Wow!
You wasn't wrong @meth head

Unless one literally falls in my lap then yeah I'll be giving it a miss
Unless someone does randomly list one for a score but I doubt it lol
Ditto... I was not expecting that buddy :wow: Awesome looking figure which sounds and looks awesome but I'm afraid my pockets just aren't that deep (n) I'll hold out for the inevitable price drop... :rofl::p

Wow!
You wasn't wrong @meth head

Unless one literally falls in my lap then yeah I'll be giving it a miss
Unless someone does randomly list one for a score but I doubt it lol

Good luck with that. Honestly, I only see these appreciating as Inarritu's profile gains popularity.

Ditto... I was not expecting that buddy :wow: Awesome looking figure which sounds and looks awesome but I'm afraid my pockets just aren't that deep (n) I'll hold out for the inevitable price drop... :rofl::p

Really don't see a price drop happening for the reason I mentioned above,

Good luck with that. Honestly, I only see these appreciating as Inarritu's profile gains popularity.

Oh yeah I was only joking about the score. Never going to happen

Well done anyway, it's brilliant

And good luck with the sig dude

tumblr_m96ltrrxNx1r8p2q4.gif

Reactions: harry and meth head
Oh I know mate. It's cool :thumbs:

Thanks, i really appreciate that. I just need him to come to a convention over here now. I am on the lookout. Here's hoping :shy:

I think he does sometimes do them because of batman and other things so you may be in luck.
If it does work out then make sure you post a pic.
Would be cool to see it signed

Reactions: meth head
i'm just back from watching this the first time... finally... waited over a year for this.
and guess what, it's one of the very rare occasions where you have extremely high expectations (i love every movie
alejandro inarritu has done before, plus the great cast including edward norton, plus the splendid soundtrack i have on vinyl here, plus the praise of some friends, plus the "this is highly overrated, i'm going to watch "GOTG" the seventh time this month now it's far better" from others), but the high expectations get topped by the actual experience. :D

what a crazy film. amazing. the camera work is something you havent seen done like this before. highly recommended. 9,8/10.

i'm glad i own the FA edition for this movie. splendid packaging, artwork and extras for movie that deserves this treatment. the lenti inside the fullslip is just :wow: !

i'm just back from watching this the first time... finally... waited over a year for this.
and guess what, it's one of the very rare occasions where you have extremely high expectations (i love every movie
alejandro inarritu has done before, plus the great cast including edward norton, plus the splendid soundtrack i have on vinyl here, plus the praise of some friends, plus the "this is highly overrated, i'm going to watch "GOTG" the seventh time this month now it's far better" from others), but the high expectations get topped by the actual experience. :D

what a crazy film. amazing. the camera work is something you havent seen done like this before. highly recommended. 9,8/10.

i'm glad i own the FA edition for this movie. splendid packaging, artwork and extras for movie that deserves this treatment. the lenti inside the fullslip is just :wow: !

I really appreciate you sharing this. I didn't know anything about Alejandro Inarritu or seen any of his films before. One of the main reasons why I wanted to see the film was Michael Keaton, since I've always liked him, but hadn't seen him in years. Night Shift, Gung Ho, Beetlejuice, Clean and Sober, Pacific Heights and ofcourse Batman were some of the earlier Keaton films I really liked. Well actually Batman was huge for me in my youth and same can be said about Tim Burton. Anyway, when I saw Birdman for the first time I had really mixed feelings and wasn't sure if it was worth all the praise. Even considered to skip the whole FAC release, but when I saw it the second time it really grew on me and noticed liking it in many ways. I think the more I see it, it keeps getting better. This FAC release became truly great and feels something really special. So in the end I'm very happy I picked this release.