Birdman (Blu-ray SteelBook) (FilmArena Collection #21) [Czech Republic]

carllenc

Premium Supporter
Oct 22, 2011
Czech Republic
Release date: January 18, 2016
Purchase link: 1/4 slip - FAC half slip - FAC full slip - FAC lenticular slip
Price: 699 CZK (1/4 slip) - 599 CZK (22,71 €) (FAC half slip) - 699 CZK (25,82 €) (FAC full slip) - 699 CZK (25,82 €) (FAC lenticular slip)
Note: The finish will be matte with spot gloss + debossing, limited to numbered copies: 500 (FAC half slip) - 2000 (FAC full slip) - 1500 (FAC lenticular slip)
Group buy: carllenc FAC half slip - FAC full slip - FAC lenticular slip

SWITCHING TO DIFFERENT BIRDMAN GROUP BUYS
If you have decided to switch from the original group buy which was already opened to a different one (lenticular fullslip or halfslip) please EDIT YOUR ORIGINAL POST in the GB you originally signed up to say you are switching to a different GB and SEND A PRIVATE MESSAGE TO @Collector03601 to inform him about this change.

FAC full slip + lenticular magnet:
BS_Birdman_Full_lenti_magnet_2000.jpg

FAC lenticular slip:
11911581_1180324425317443_1286974050_n.jpg

FAC half slip:
11944555_1180420238641195_588730424_n (1).jpg

bird.jpg

FA_Birdman.jpg

Last edited:
Got my lenti and it's absolutely beautiful. But which one do you guys think is the winner here?!

Definitely the lenti slip. It breaks up the color pallette ... so you have shades of blue with a red steelbook / discs.

Not to mention the fact it's one of a kind. It's the first lenticular fullslip done by FA.

Reactions: tnguyen13
Definitely the lenti slip. It breaks up the color pallette ... so you have shades of blue with a red steelbook / discs.

Not to mention the fact it's one of a kind. It's the first lenticular fullslip done by FA.
Ok you made me feel better because I almost double dipped on the regular full slip lol
And yeah I chose the lenti because it has a different color from the steelbook too and yes like you said, it's the first lenti full slip from FA so we gotta have it right :D

Reactions: harry
Ok you made me feel better because I almost double dipped on the regular full slip lol
And yeah I chose the lenti because it has a different color from the steelbook too and yes like you said, it's the first lenti full slip from FA so we gotta have it right :D

Don't feel too happy, because I own the normal full slip as well loool !!!

I'm sitting here regretting that I didn't buy the half slip too. As that's one of a kind !!!

Reactions: tnguyen13
Love the actual steelbook, but I feel the rest is a bit of overkill. Wish they'd release a cheaper, steelbook only version for movies like this and Her...

you don't feel this movie deserves these excellent FA treatments ? IMO it does.

(Best Motion Picture of the Year, Best Achievement in Directing, Best Writing, Original Screenplay)

you don't feel this movie deserves these excellent FA treatments ? IMO it does.

(Best Motion Picture of the Year, Best Achievement in Directing, Best Writing, Original Screenplay)

No, no, I don't mean it doesn't deserve the excellent treatment. I mean the prestige treatment makes it more expensive, so it would be nice to have the already awesome steelbook on its own for a more affordable price.

I agree only in the sense that I really don't need a Birdman Jigsaw puzzle, or a John Wick coffee mug and Notepad...
If those were left out of the packages, I would not mind...

I agree only in the sense that I really don't need a Birdman Jigsaw puzzle, or a John Wick coffee mug and Notepad...
If those were left out of the packages, I would not mind...

700.00 CZK = 29.4753 USD with jigsaw puzzle : not so expesive.

without it : IMO only couple of bucks cheaper.

Reactions: C.C. 95
...and Wick ... I'm fine without cup and t-shirt etc...
A T-shirt: sure. A coffee mug and notepad seems kinda weirdly Arbitrary...
Like, why not a Wick umbrella or beer coozy?image.jpeg
Remember the Indiana Jones Steelbook that came with an Indiana Jones Zippo? What the **** does a Zippo have to do with Indiana Jones?!!
smiley-laughing002.gif

I know they are just fun bonuses for the buyer- but I wish they tied into the movie a little more. Was there a Jigsaw puzzle in Birdman and I missed that?
See- a John Wick 'dog grooming kit' would at least kind of tie-in to the film...
image.jpeg
*don't me wrong- I love FA. I'm just having a little fun!!;)

Last edited: