black-swan-back.jpg

black-swan-inside.jpg
Pictures of actual steelbook courtesy of Sinthetic:
BlackSwan-1.jpg

BlackSwan-2.jpg

BlackSwan-3.jpg

BlackSwan-4.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I think it's a great looking steel, it would be better with a gloss finish, but I love it still

It's a good looking steelbook, I love the artistic design but I don't watch it every day and the disc is Region B, I was tempted to bite while it was on sale at Zavvi. Excellent film, good performances and yes Portman did a career best performance here.

It's a great looking steel in hand - a real standout, I think. But once again the print run was far too high on a niche movie, so stock is being dumped.

Zavvi really need to think about their business practice with steelbooks, because flooding the market with cut-price overstocks will only damage confidence in the product. Limited run issues - as with The Boy with Striped Pyjamas and There Will be Blood - is the way to go if they want to keep collectors interested.

I'm coming up on 5 years on this forum. It's helped me find lots of Steelbooks. I thought I would add pics of one Steelbook each day (as they are in alphabetical order in my collection) to that particular Steelbooks corresponding thread. I thought it might be good for bumping the old titles for new collectors and appreciating/discussing them all over again!

Todays post is Steelbook # 18

Black Swan Zavvi Exclusive Embossed Steelbook Front.JPG

Black Swan Zavvi Exclusive Embossed Steelbook Back.JPG

Black Swan Zavvi Exclusive Embossed Steelbook Inside.JPG