black-swan-back.jpg

black-swan-inside.jpg
Pictures of actual steelbook courtesy of Sinthetic:
BlackSwan-1.jpg

BlackSwan-2.jpg

BlackSwan-3.jpg

BlackSwan-4.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I love the design of the steelbook, but i know that i'm not gonna watch the film. I've got to draw the line somewhere, i'm not biting..........

When did you send yours off for replacement?
I sent mine a week ago and have yet to hear if they have even received it yet! EEK!

Sent on the 8th, received by Zavvi on the 11th. No acknowledgement from them at all, used the tracking code to find out. Given them a week and just sent them a message. Not good enough really when you compare the service with Amazon

Reactions: justboy
Sent on the 8th, received by Zavvi on the 11th. No acknowledgement from them at all, used the tracking code to find out. Given them a week and just sent them a message. Not good enough really when you compare the service with Amazon

Hmmm that doesn't sound too good!
Mine arrived with them on the 14th, might put an order in just to be safe. :cool:

Got my copy yesterday with a scratch on the back. I might order another copy while still in stock and return this one. Such a hassle!

Hmmm that doesn't sound too good!
Mine arrived with them on the 14th, might put an order in just to be safe. :cool:

Just send them an email, I got no correspondence from them after they received my damaged copy back at their warehouse. I sent them an email and my replacement copy got dispatched on the same day with a following apology email. Think they just need to be chased up sometimes

Just send them an email, I got no correspondence from them after they received my damaged copy back at their warehouse. I sent them an email and my replacement copy got dispatched on the same day with a following apology email. Think they just need to be chased up sometimes

I was just about to do that, but then I received a dispatch email!
Maybe they have been working through a backlog of returns. :dunno:

Got my replacement today, though it was scratched in the same place as my previous copy.

4qmsgo.png

At least the scratch is significantly smaller this time, so I'm going to keep it.
Chances of getting a perfect copy seem slim.

Reactions: apsmith21
It seems to me that the quality control is really bad on some of these steelbooks. Once again, the replacement copy turns out not to solve the problem, but make it worse as I have to decide which one has the least distracting defects. One had several paint chips, the other had some scratches.

I guess this is not entirely Zavvi's fault as there are dozens of small marks on the back of both of my Black Swan copies. Seems like something went wrong during printing, whether it was dust or paint quality or what I don't know.