black-swan-back.jpg

black-swan-inside.jpg
Pictures of actual steelbook courtesy of Sinthetic:
BlackSwan-1.jpg

BlackSwan-2.jpg

BlackSwan-3.jpg

BlackSwan-4.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
This steelbook is a beauty...but I really never cared for the movie. Although I actually find it's a better flick if you watch it backwards...It's about a crazy dancer who cures her insanity by sleeping with Mila Kunis :drool: :cool:

Reactions: monkeyspinach
This steelbook is a beauty...but I really never cared for the movie. Although I actually find it's a better flick if you watch it backwards...It's about a crazy dancer who cures her insanity by sleeping with Mila Kunis :drool: :cool:

I'd fake insanity any day of the week then.

Just got my second, which is also scratched in the same areas (under the shrink). It's not as bad as the first one I received, so I'm probably going to hang on to it (particularly as I can't be arsed with any more Zavvi toing and froing)...but it does look like something's gone wrong with this one.

Reactions: Dimon1305
Received my copy with scratches on the back. Part of me is tempted to settle with this as quite a few people have had the same issue, but I'm taking the gamble and asking for a replacement.

I've no idea, it arrived with The Town, Argo and I Robot, which were all fine.

Bad luck I guess, especially considering this was the one I wanted the most. :(

Edit: The shrink wrap had already come off on the top side, might have been better to keep the other half on in hindsight I guess.

Last edited:
Received my copy with scratches on the back. Part of me is tempted to settle with this as quite a few people have had the same issue, but I'm taking the gamble and asking for a replacement.

Get a replacement. I'd like to think that making Zavvi spend all this time replacing scratched steelbooks is the only way to get them to pull their finger out and take this seriously.