black-swan-back.jpg

black-swan-inside.jpg
Pictures of actual steelbook courtesy of Sinthetic:
BlackSwan-1.jpg

BlackSwan-2.jpg

BlackSwan-3.jpg

BlackSwan-4.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I love the design of the steelbook, but i know that i'm not gonna watch the film. I've got to draw the line somewhere, i'm not biting..........

Why need to draw a line? The movie is good. Natalie Portman is great as usual. Open the steelbook, watch the movie, and enjoy the steelbook. :)

Just got mine today. Love the two contrasting shades of shimmering red against the matte black/white, and have straightaway ordered another one!

Gonna open one to watch the movie again and keep the steelbook for good, and leave the other one sealed as treasure. :D

It does appear that something's gone wrong with production of this one (Ted all over again?) and unless you drop lucky, pursuit of a mint copy could be a long and ultimately fruitless exercise. Personally, I'm sticking with my second copy (scratched) as I just can't be bothered to go through Zavvi's tedious returns process again.

Recieved mine today from zavvi and unfortunately I got that scratch on the back people are complaining about. Not only that but a small dent in the front which I noticed after taking off the bottom slip cover. O well, beautiful steelbook nonetheless.

love the art work on this one but this release is plagued with imperfections esp at the back, either scratch or paint chips EEK!

Mine just arrived after ordering it for £9.99. Sorry to those who had so much hassle, but it was first time lucky for me! Arrived absolutely mint. No scratches, dents or spine slashes!

Reactions: dfoles
I got mine too and it all seems fine except a small tiny little chip on the top right of the back. I think I can handle that plus can't be bothered with the return process. Beautiful looking steelbook. I love the inside