Amazon JP Buy Link
YesAsia Buy Link
Notes: Region-free, inside art

81Nd1DiHA7L__AA1500_.jpg

Actual pics thanks to prodigy1985:
attachment.php

attachment.php

Last edited by a moderator:
How much is the shipping to the usa or canada from amazon.jp ? do you guys get any custom charges ?

USA folks seem to pretty much avoid customs. Canadians it looks like used to (I did the one time I ordered from them) but less cases reported now to a point where its a rarity but still a possibility.

As for shipping its like 2000 yen for one steel to Canada and then add 300 yen for every steel you tag on to the order. Not sure for USA.

Last edited:
Im with you Acid. We seem to be the only two passing on the JP steels because of shipping charges. I just can't stomach their shipping charges. Way too much. Not everyone has 5+ steels to order in take to make the charges worth it.

Besides I think I can live with Blade trilogy on just regular blu's.

You guys aren't the only few ;) Shipping cost I can live with if I ordered a few other titles together but I know I'll get hit hard with customs charges :eek:

Hopefully we'll see some Korean versions released of this.
Or keep an eye on JSDVD. Seen some of the white JP steelbooks appear there recently for sale !

Release Date: September 19th, 2012

Buy Link

View attachment 11513

81hBE4q4WkL._AA1500_.jpg

and CA one for comparison .....

slightly different front ... (thank god) and perhaps diff back or inside....

---------- Post added at 08:00 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:59 AM ----------

Also this JP release is WB so its region free where I do believe the CA one was locked.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: ash333
It seems HMV Japan has the same Edition (Steelbooks) as the Catalogue Number is the same as at Amazon japan.
Shipping costs at HMV are around the half of Amazon Japan.
I've sent a request and asked if its a steelbook or not. As soon as i get an answer i will post it. Maybe we got some member here from Japan who can phone them, might be faster that way. :D

(Yes same text as in the Blade 2 Thread. I was lazy :naughty:)

http://www.hmv.co.jp/en/product/detail/5096522

I thought I read that the Canadian Blade blu ray was rather poor quality. I guess steelbook fanboys won't care about that, but hopefully the Japanese one will be a decent transfer.

Now this I would love to get along with the 2nd one, just a pity amazon.jp's shipping is a tad on the pricey side, fingers crossed these get a european release along with the 3rd movie.