Blade Runner 2049 (4K or 2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Best Buy Exclusive) [USA]

Apr 19, 2016
Release date: January 16, 2018
Purchase links: 4K - 2D
Price: $34.99 (4K) - $29.99 (2D)
Group buy: hosted by apsmith21 2D ONLY

BR2049 4K.PNG BR2049 2D.PNG

Last edited by a moderator:
Any chance on including the 4K steelbook in that GB? The prices on eBay for that one are killing

Appears to be the same art worldwide - what's appealing about this one over other regions?

BTW, remember that the cost to ship 1 steelbook from the USA is around $29 with box, packing supplies and shipping cost.

Same cost for up to 3x steels, but not very affordable for 1.

Appears to be the same art worldwide - what's appealing about this one over other regions?

Other regions usually have other language on the j-card and I was planning on keeping it sealed on my shelf while opening the amaray.

But maybe i'll wait and see how each one looks before I decide to buy it (especially with those shipping costs you mentioned, and the inevitable import tax)

Other regions usually have other language on the j-card and I was planning on keeping it sealed on my shelf while opening the amaray.

But maybe i'll wait and see how each one looks before I decide to buy it (especially with those shipping costs you mentioned, and the inevitable import tax)

HDN and myself always mark low value, so most folks usually avoid the import tax.

But if there is demand after it's released, it should still be available to order. we don't have the very limited quantities as much as we used to.

it still happens, just not every time anymore.

Anyone know if this US 4K Release includes Dolby Vision?

The only one im seeing so far that has it listed on the back is the UK 4K version.

EDIT: just talked to a Best Buy rep online and they confirmed that only the UK disc has the Dolby Vision.

EDIT 2: Sony just confirmed that the UK disc wont have Dolby Vision either.

Last edited: