Blade Runner 2049 (4K or 2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Best Buy Exclusive) [USA]

Apr 19, 2016
Release date: January 16, 2018
Purchase links: 4K - 2D
Price: $34.99 (4K) - $29.99 (2D)
Group buy: hosted by apsmith21 2D ONLY

BR2049 4K.PNG BR2049 2D.PNG

Last edited by a moderator:
No that is the regular Blu-ray SteelBook which is also a Best Buy exclusive. I think it is also WEA, no?

well he said the colors were great. mine is so dull. I think I am going to cancel all the steels I have ordered, as they are mostly junk from the US. Ocassiolly we will get a glossy or debossed title, But it just not worth the steep prices BBY is now charging for this crap

Thanks @apsmith21
Unfortunately 1 copy limit wouldn't be worthwile with the high shipping costs to Europe.
If someone from Germany would be interested as well, one could split shipping charges but with 1 limit it is not possible.

Thanks @apsmith21
Unfortunately 1 copy limit wouldn't be worthwile with the high shipping costs to Europe.
If someone from Germany would be interested as well, one could split shipping charges but with 1 limit it is not possible.

Yep, typically what I do is to allow folks to do that, combine with each other, or combine with other group buys.

So, for example, typically folks will be looking for something else and have me hold it for a month or so until the other item is out.

• Thanks
Reactions: Masta Norris
I wish our UK release for the 3D disc was confirmed if Sony is only putting out a bog standard Dolby Digital lossy 5.1 track.
Rumor is the USA 3D release by Warner is DTS HD MA so that would be awesome to include in the mini GB @apsmith21 if possible buddy.

I wish our UK release for the 3D disc was confirmed if Sony is only putting out a bog standard Dolby Digital lossy 5.1 track.
Rumor is the USA 3D release by Warner is DTS HD MA so that would be awesome to include in the mini GB @apsmith21 if possible buddy.
There is no 3d steelbook for the US

The aramay edition does have DTS-MA though if that is what you are interested in getting.

Last edited:
Reactions: kingkarl1967
Gosh I was hoping the 4K would have gone back in stock for in store pick up. They normally do on the Monday before. Hasn’t yet. My only hope may be to show up and hope they have extra. *~*

A bunch showed up near me soon after midnight hit. I pre-ordered my copy a few minutes ago. I was checking online all day and none were available until now. Hopefully you'll get lucky too!