Blade Runner 2049 (Blu-ray SteelBook) (FNAC Exclusive) [France]

Release date: February 14, 2018
Purchase links: SteelBook - Special Edition
Prices: €29.99 (Steelbook) - €199.99 (Special Edition)
Note: The Special Edition includes the 4K UHD disc, 3D Blu-ray, the Director's cut version and a Blaster replica
The Steelbook contains an exclusive bonus disc. It is not yet indicated if the director's cut version will also be present in the standard edition.

Blade-Runner-2049-Coffret-Edition-Fnac-Steelbook-Blu-ray-4K-Blu-ray-Blu-ray-3D.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
FNAC packages are usually shipped out of France via DHL, so you can expect to pay customs fees.

I appreciate the heads up! However, I’ve imported MANY items from Japan, China, HK, S Korea, France, UK, Italy, Spain, Germany, Czech Republic, India, Australia, Canada and Mexico and have never paid customs even once so we’ll see... Guess I won’t have any right to complain if it finally does happen!

I appreciate the heads up! However, I’ve imported MANY items from Japan, China, HK, S Korea, France, UK, Italy, Spain, Germany, Czech Republic, India, Australia, Canada and Mexico and have never paid customs even once so we’ll see... Guess I won’t have any right to complain if it finally does happen!
What country are you based
If you are based in USA then that's why you have avoided customs fees as you can import to a very high value before customs fees would apply

EU countries are the ones most get hit for customs VAT charges when importing goods from outside the EU

If you based in EU you don't get hit by customs fees if you ordering from another EU country as VAT is in the price

Reactions: Shaggy78
So either they have 1 copy in stock.
Either is it restricted to 1 per person or 1 at a time..

It switched to out of stock IMMEDIATELY after I placed my pre-order yesterday... It makes me wonder if I grabbed the copy that had been allocated to decodex after his order got cancelled (sorry!) and from now on it will only become available when someone cancels their pre-order.

Jocelin - I ran into the same issue with adding it to the cart and having an empty cart. At least I know it wasn't just me.

I hesitate to send my drivers license and proof of residence (a bill) to their document department, but I'd like to have a back up in case something happens with order placed by my co-worker. Decisions.... And all of this over a 4K movie and plastic prop gun.

• Thanks
Reactions: Jocelin
Release Date: February 14, 2018
Purchase Links: Steelbook - Special Edition
Prices: €29.99 (Steelbook) - €199.99 (Box)
Note: The Special Edition includes the 4K UHD disc, the Director's cut version and a Blaster replica
The Steelbook contains an exclusive bonus disc. It is not yet indicated if the director's cut version will also be present in the standard edition.
The Special Edition contains the 3D disc as well... thought you might want to add that to the description. When I only saw 4K listed I got worried and jumped over to FNAC to verify!

• Thanks
Reactions: ariba266
Jocelin - I ran into the same issue with adding it to the cart and having an empty cart. At least I know it wasn't just me.

I hesitate to send my drivers license and proof of residence (a bill) to their document department, but I'd like to have a back up in case something happens with order placed by my co-worker. Decisions.... And all of this over a 4K movie and plastic prop gun.
The replica of the Blaster from Sony is Scale 1: 1 entirely made of metal and resin! and will be glued to the stand
It's not a cheap plastic prop

I judt noticed that the blaster edition is supposed to feature a steelbook with a 4k disc

The steelbook sold as stand alone has no mention of 4k.

Are they gonna add the steelbook + a 4k edition aside in the boxset ?

That might explain the price difference with the german edition

There's a regulation that requires replicas of fictional weapons to be glued to the base? Weird. And I guess it didn't apply to the Firefly/Serenity gun? Because that isn't glued to the base.

There's a regulation that requires replicas of fictional weapons to be glued to the base? Weird. And I guess it didn't apply to the Firefly/Serenity gun? Because that isn't glued to the base.
The star trek phaser in the collector's edition is not glued to the stand