Brave (Empty Blu-ray Viva Metal Box)(Best Buy Exclusive) [USA]

Apr 7, 2012
PHX,AZ
Here is hoping this means BBY will have the Brave Viva!
Possible link: Best Buy.com

Group buy for international members here

$7.50

Special Offers:
Free Shipping
Brave (Pre-Sell Collectible Case) (Bby) (DVD)
SKU: 6800822
Format: DVD Release Date: 11/13/2012

Actual pics thanks to urbeenjammin:
http://i1121.photobucket.com/albums/l515/urbeenjammin/P1020831-3.jpg

Attachments

• 33e6dko.jpg
    33e6dko.jpg
    35 KB · Views: 355
  • P1020831-3.jpg
    P1020831-3.jpg
    183.6 KB · Views: 911
  • P1020852-2.jpg
    P1020852-2.jpg
    129.6 KB · Views: 360
  • P1020859-2.jpg
    P1020859-2.jpg
    141.4 KB · Views: 378
Last edited by a moderator:
I will be calling my store to make sure they have them first. You still can't choose store pickup when ordering.

I went in on Friday and asked a lady if they had them. She went to the back and brought out their entire stack and then looked at the back and said I couldn't get one until the 28th.. They only had a stack of 10.

Reactions: Ricker
I have to get some pet food and the BB is there so I'll head there anyway

That and the supermarket and my eternal seach for eneteman's pumpkin pie, the only good pumpkin pie honestly better than any home cooked pumpkin pie I have ever had.

Have I ever mentione that pumpkin pie sits second on my favorite foods, well now you know

you see what happens when I start talking about pumkin pie, arggg

That's weird buddy, I just finished off an entire one for breakfast:hilarious:

That's weird buddy, I just finished off an entire one for breakfast:hilarious:

Dammit, mail me one. Lets start a baked goods traidng forum :hilarious:

---------- Post added at 11:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:33 AM ----------

None were on the shelves but before I could even ask my guy came out with them in hand and I took two, easy peasy

Reactions: adrenaline78
the system would not let me pre-order the lunchbox version when I was buying the cases just the 3d or regular blu-ray

BRAVE (Collectible Pre-Order Viva Case) [Best Buy - U.S.]

Brave Steelbook.jpg

Brave Interior.jpg

Best Buy released these pre-order collectible Viva cases today. As with previous releases, you pay $7.50 for this case and get that amount taken off of the price of the movie when it is released on November 13 (thus giving you a "free" collectible case). The "BRAVE" title on this case is embossed.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thread merged. :)

Don't forget guys to 'SEARCH' before posting new thread. ;)
Also, when you see someone double posting, please use the 'REPORT' button
report.gif
(in lower left corner of each post) to help us mods. :)

Last edited:
Reactions: apsmith21
But on release date you can still use the Pre order money towards the Lunch box, that's what I did with the Muppets Lunch Box.

I did the same thing for the muppets as well but those lunch boxes were very hard to find which is why I wanted to secure my copy today with the pre-order

Just got back, Picked up a couple of copies for some buddies. Had to stand around for a half an hour while they found them. The manager told an employee where to put them on the shelves, when the kid finally showed up, he said he forgot and all 10 of them were left at the register. Got those and 20 Enteman's Pumpkin Pies. Yummmmm.:hilarious::hilarious:

These are lookin' kind of scarce! My Best Buy only had 12 copies. I grabbed 3, anther person grabbed 3 and the store had only been open for 20 minutes! EEK!:ohno:

These are lookin' kind of scarce! My Best Buy only had 12 copies. I grabbed 3, anther person grabbed 3 and the store had only been open for 20 minutes! EEK!:ohno:
Those are gonna go fast!!! EEK!

Picked up the last 5 copies:D now to place an order online for more:D lots of members want this release for some reason :cool:
Guys... I know it's for a really good cause (Ninja's and friends), but please refrain from saying "I've bought 5... 10, 20 copies"...

If you want to help, please use your Sale/Trading thread or maybe consider a GB ;)
We don't want the release thread to become the "I've bought sooo many copies..." thread ;)

My Best Buy sold out this morning. I was able to get 2...one for me and one for another forum member. That's it.

If they don't restock, this will sky rocket in value ;)

It is beautiful by the way. Definitely going into my glass cabinet display...

I tried another store today and they told me that they had them but could not put them out because the flier shows it as a new release for Tuesday. What BS.

Has anyone ordered this online? It's only available for pre-order release 11/13. Do hey always do that with the pre sell cases? I thought you could have them shipped when they were available in store?