attachment.php

CLICK LINKS TO GO DIRECTLY TO EACH COUNTRY'S POST:

USA:
Amazon.com - Pre-order ($175.69) $224.99
Release date: Nov. 26, 2013
CANADA

UK

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm totally with you on that... no TV show has impressed me as much as Lost, but Breaking Bad is definitely close. I'll more than likely go for the 'Deluxe' set too, but will wait to see what's actually included before I pre-order.

Agreed!
Lost is my all time fav show! Own the UK CE but wanted the US set, shame at the time I was at uni so could not afford to import an already expensive set!

Yeah I think it will be available at the same time as the final season on blu ray, to benefit from the buzz of the finale... so I will probably have to cancel, end of year is too expensive to buy a complete series

Got mine preordered.

I've got a strong feeling that the packaging is going to Los Pollos Hermanos based. Hopefully it'll come with a bell

---------- Post added at 09:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:25 PM ----------

Just remembered something you all might be interested in. Othertees have got a Lego Breaking Bad tee going on sale tomorrow, available for 48 hours only

Reactions: spass and pdbluray
Got mine preordered.

I've got a strong feeling that the packaging is going to Los Pollos Hermanos based. Hopefully it'll come with a bell

---------- Post added at 09:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:25 PM ----------

Just remembered something you all might be interested in. Othertees have got a Lego Breaking Bad tee going on sale tomorrow, available for 48 hours only

Thanks for awaring me on the Other tees store just ordered the Breaking Bad One.:D

i expect the standard edition to be around for a long time and decrease in price down to -50% or less around christmas, while the deluxe edition is the one to get for collectors as it's likely to be much more limited and might be sold out soon.
i pre-ordered the german deluxe set, exclusive to amazon.de, just in case it's a nice set, and also have the chance to cancel until november if it turns out to be not worth it.

;)

i also think the price will get higher as soon as more infos and pictures are published.

Breaking Bad Complete Series Barrel!

During "Talking Bad" tonight, they showed a sneak peak of what the set will look like! :LOL: The Discs will be inside a black barrel like the one Walt buried the money in. I cant find a screenshot or video, but it will be available November 26th!!!

fbd.jpg

Last edited: