attachment.php

CLICK LINKS TO GO DIRECTLY TO EACH COUNTRY'S POST:

USA:
Amazon.com - Pre-order ($175.69) $224.99
Release date: Nov. 26, 2013
CANADA

UK

Last edited by a moderator:
Was excited when I saw it but damn this thing is still way too expensive. Want this so badly but not going to drop that much to get it unless that barrel is full of Walt's $$$. Going to keep watching amazon and hope the price might drop.

Considering how close the release is of this, I don't see how it'll change though.

Reactions: bloodsnake007
After seeing the other picture Im rather underwhelmed, I like the look of the barrel but I was hoping..expecting more than the Blurays and an apron....if more contents isnt announced before its released Id have to give this serious reconsideration, especially at the price (£110 for the UK edition which Im assuming will be the same)

have to say, the only thing im liking are the disk art. Its a cool concept, but at that price point, its very underwhelming when they had potential to do something with more wow factor like the walking dead exclusives

BREAKING BAD: THE COMPLETE SERIES Barrel Set Special Features Include:

No Half Measures: Creating the Final Season of Breaking Bad - An all-new, exclusive two hour documentary that chronicles the filming of the final eight episodes.

Additional bonus features include all previously released featurettes and retail exclusives:

Bad Memories – Bryan Cranston and Aaron Paul talk about the show ending and some of their favorite moments.

Bryan Cranston: Director – Go on set with Bryan Cranston as he directs the first episode of the season entitled "Blood Money."

Scene Envy – The Cast tell us which scene they wish they could have been in.

Shocking Moments - The stars reveal the moments that shocked them most.

From Walt to Heisenberg – From high school teacher to deadly meth dealer, watch as Walter White quickly transforms into Heisenberg.

How Will It End? – At the beginning of the season, the cast was asked to give their thoughts on how they thought the show would end.

Avenging Agent: Dean Norris as Hank Schrader -- A look at the character Hank Schrader and the man who played him, Dean Norris.

Scene Stealer: Betsy Brandt as Marie Schrader – A look at the character Marie Schrader and the woman who plays her, Betsy Brandt.

A Criminal Attorney: Bob Odenkirk as Saul Goodman –A look at the character Saul Goodman and the man who played him, Bob Odenkirk.

Jesse’s Journey: Aaron Paul as Jesse Pinkman – A look at the character Jesse Pinkman and the man who played him, Aaron Paul.

Skyler Breaks Bad: Anna Gunn on Season Four – Actress Anna Gunn and series creator Vince Gilligan explore Skyler’s character evolution through the fourth season.

Growing Up in the White House: RJ Mitte on Walter, Jr. – RJ Mitte, Anna Gunn, Bryan Cranston and series creator Vince Gilligan discuss the extraordinary dynamics of the White family, and Walter, Jr.’s unique role.

The Ultimate Chess Match – Members of the cast and crew discuss Walter White and Gus Fring’s extraordinary and complicated battle of wits and their struggle for Jesse’s allegiance.

Looking Back: A Season Four Retrospective - Season Four’s most surprising and memorable moments.

Ted's Wipeout – In Episode 411, “Crawl Space,” Ted Beneke suffers a head injury while trying to escape from Saul’s goons. In this featurette, Christopher Cousins (Ted) explains how this shocking stunt was accomplished.

The Truck Attack Storyboard Comparison – A side-by-side comparison of the Los Pollos Hermanos truck attack and the brilliant shot-by-shot storyboards that were created for the episode “Bullet Points.”

Walt and the Challenger Storyboard Comparison – A side-by-side comparison of the sequence where Walt indulges in some crazy stunt driving in Walt Jr.’s Dodge Challenger and the storyboards that were created.

It looks cool, but I hope the UK Deluxe Edition is something different/better.

I really hope it isn't, I was hoping for something more for £110. I hope this is the standard edition.

I agree

You know when you have video game collector editions and you have the standard, limited and then COLLECTORS edition...this feels like what you would find in a Limited Edition or a Collectors edition if theres an ULTRA edition over £100

I wouldn't mind if the Deluxe edition adds onto what we have.

I want a sketch of Heisenberg, the glasses, a fake replica of the ricin, the lily of the valley flower info tab, the eye out of the pink teddy bear, a small script of the Star Trek fan fiction like it was written by Badger, etc - Stuff like that

I don't want to see it full of Los Pollos Hermanos stuff, I really don't know why people like that stuff, yeah it's a nod to the show but it only really relates to season 3/4 when Gus was in it, not the entire show it's self.