Purchase link: Zavvi
Price: £24.99

1.jpg

2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg

11275419-1734385576830311.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Don't think I have, I've been charged for it by no email to say it's on it's way. Pretty annoying that as I've had mine pre ordered from the first batch and you'd think they would deal with them first. Then go on and deal with all the later orders.

I'm the same, ordered when it first went up for sale, was charged yesterday but no dispatch email :(

Stunning steel in my eyes, perfect cover art, great bossing.

There'll be a fair few Collectors regretting missing out when this goes sold out for good.

One tip, don't miss a UK Marvel, otherwise you'll end up paying double or more at a later date.
It's still available on amazon.it. Cheaper too.

I read on IGN that it will be on the disc as a special feature... maybe just a US special feature!?
Who knows; I've opted for the Best Buy release so I'll know sooner rather than later. Kind of wish I stuck with my Zavvi order now, especially as all my Marvel steelbooks are front facing on top of my TV cabinet.

But the UK Marvel Steels (majority of them) are preferred and got a better resale potential if you wish to offload it in future in favour of something else. :)

Totally agree and as I've said before a lot of people only want their j cards in English.

Reactions: lgans316
mine got dispatched on Friday, Not back home yet to check so little chance it be here today. I guess it be Monday!

I cancelled my original order and reordered on Wednesday, so I can understand there being a slight delay, but still! And that's especially worrying in your case. They never cease to amaze me. :rolleyes:
I ordered one when they 1st went on sale and then a second copy when they were resisted a while back. That's maybe the reason because it's two different order numbers.

I ordered mine when they went back on sale and dispatched yesterday. Normally we are used to having pre-orders arrive a few days early. Release date is Monday so we shouldn't complain if we are getting them on Monday. Just would had been nice on Saturday night movie on the sofa :)

• Thanks
Reactions: Aldo1892 and thewoe
So you are willing to pay more for a UK jcard but not for a premium slip and booklet??(n)(n)

Not a huge amount more but yes I prefer UK steels so if it's only little amount more yes that's what I want, just as people are happy to pay a lot more for Kimchi etc each to their own ;)

any pics yet, i ordered 2 copies by accident :(

I posted some few pages back, if you want to have a look, just click on the post below to reveal all the pics (also click pic to enlarge) :)

I can remember Thor being available for some time, and everyone chilled and relaxed about ordering a copy. The same applied to the original Captain America.

I put this design right up there, and once again people will kick themselves if they miss out.

You will not pick this UK Steelbook up for anywhere near this price once it's OOS.