Purchase link: Zavvi
Price: £24.99

1.jpg

2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg

11275419-1734385576830311.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I cancelled mine today, not an easy choice money is tight.
Plus I would imagine that Nova, Kimchi, Manta and possibly FA may do a version with the same Steelbook.

Nova is pretty much a guarnatee.

FA says not apart of FAC in the Czech thread.

Kimchi I'm not so sure but maybe a WEA in 2 years

Manta not so sure either, have a feeling they will tackle DC and non MCU Marvel films as apart of their global range. Can't see them doing WEA Marvel (MCU) for some reason. Could be wrong

They can't even fix their addresses situation when someone moves so do you really think they will invest in live stock control.

We are so used to it now over the last few years that whatever these cowboys do it's easier to just accept it. Hate saying that but no good has come out of us asking them to change how they work

I would also love them to change their returns process and if a replacement is needed they sent it out straight away instead of waiting over a week to send it back, them to receive it and then process it and half the time they get that wrong

I just love that they think we are idiots. I've seen them try many ideas and scare tactics over the years to sell and I just find it hilarious

can't change address, can't change payment method, you can't even cancel on an available steel most times as they just take money straight away and then you have to return them. No contact number, difficult returns process, really an awful retailer...

can't change address, can't change payment method, you can't even cancel on an available steel most times as they just take money straight away and then you have to return them. No contact number, difficult returns process, really an awful retailer...

Forgot about payment thing until the card declines and I've read about people not being able to cancel orders, I've actually not had bat problem which is a first.

All staff still have a abacus on their desk.

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: snoopcat1987
Forgot about payment thing until the cats declines and I've read about people not being able to cancel orders, I've actually not had bat problem which is a first.

All staff still have a abacus on their desk.

It's a joke not being able to cancel or even see orders. It happened to me with the jungle book which I am now having to return. Ant man and the Age of ultron have disappeared. Daredevil and this have gone plus whatever else I have forgot about :/

I don't understand why they do it but it's bloody annoying !

payment problem what a surprise even though i updated my card with the joker steelbook a month ago,
zavvi still trying to take payment from old card, have just re-ordered it and tried to cancel original order,
company is joke, they really need to sort this updating card business out,

Debit Card not yet been charged
I canceled my original order a few days ago and re-ordered using discount code
Zavvi discount use delay of processing order again :rofl:
I expect Zavvi are processing orders by order date so orders done past few days will be shipped most likely on Monday or Tuesday

I expect Zavvi will charge my debit card either later Today or Friday
If not charged by Today or Tomorrow it will be on Monday and not be shipped until Monday or Tuesday

Dispatched but with the expected date of 12th Sept?????? WTF Zavvi the release date is Sept 5th.

Zavvi do that, they overestimate just to be sure. Both The Jungle Book & Perfect Blue shipped for me on the 17th of August & were estimated for the 31st, both arrived on August 22nd release date.

My copy of Captain America just dispatched here, says it'll deliver on or before September 15th. I'd imagine it'll be here Monday for the release date.