Purchase link: Zavvi
Price: £24.99

1.jpg

2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg

11275419-1734385576830311.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
How great are zavvi systems, I had an order from April that still hasn't been dispatched so thought I would put an order in today with the discount code due to past experience and low and below my Debit card has been charged for the order today. Wtf!!!!

How great are zavvi systems, I had an order from April that still hasn't been dispatched so thought I would put an order in today with the discount code due to past experience and low and below my Debit card has been charged for the order today. Wtf!!!!
Has the order with discount code been charged or the older one without discount code been charged

If your order that has debit card charged is the one with discount code then just cancel the older order without discount code used

It's more likely though the older one without discount code that has been processed as older orders are processed usually first

If you don't want 2 steelbooks cancel the one that has not had debit card charged before they do charge it

Has the order with discount code been charged or the older one without discount code been charged

If your order that has debit card charged is the one with discount code then just cancel the older order without discount code used

It's more likely though the older one without discount code that has been processed as older orders are processed usually first

If you don't want 2 steelbooks cancel the one that has not had debit card charged before they do charge it
Hello,

I already did that and the new order failed cancellation and the original cancelled fine. You would presume they work in date order but God knows how.it works them out. At least my new copy will arrive much sooner:) I have known zavvi to just cancel older orders like they did with me with age of ultron!!!

Anyone had a dispatch yet? Normally pre-orders arrive by Saturday so I am hoping they dispatch this soon.

Edit - I meant UK customers and for those that ordered more than 1 steel?

Anyone had a dispatch yet? Normally pre-orders arrive by Saturday so I am hoping they dispatch this soon.

Edit - I meant UK customers and for those that ordered more than 1 steel?
Did you use a discount code and how many did you order ?

Unboxing video (posted by Disney Dave Down Under on youtube):

Cool inside and the debossing looks good too (not embossing as he states - that really winds me up)

But am I right in saying they have glossed the back and kept the front matte? Looks that way and it really winds me up when they do that

"Payment Problem" - is that the issue that my debit card was lost and had to be replaced, which I told Zavvi about nearly 3 months ago? Then I update my card details immediately and now it's stuck in 'awaiting despatch' and my card hasn't been charged? They don't change.

th
Cool inside and the debossing looks good too (not embossing as he states - that really winds me up)

But am I right in saying they have glossed the back and kept the front matte? Looks that way and it really winds me up when they do that
the back looks at least zero finish/not matte, but not sure it's glossy though(do'nt think so)

• Helpful Post
Reactions: Flloydo