Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: September 3rd, 2014
Purchase links:
Amazon.co.jp
HMV.co.jp

51+XNnVOXKL.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Can somebody be kind enough and tell me how this movie nex Amaray Case will come with the steel, how do they usually come ? bot shrinked wrapped separately or they are shrinked wrapped together both Movie Nex Amaray and Steelbook ?

Can somebody be kind enough and tell me how this movie nex Amaray Case will come with the steel, how do they usually come ? bot shrinked wrapped separately or they are shrinked wrapped together both Movie Nex Amaray and Steelbook ?

Nobody knows before Thor 2 JP release.

first movie nex title is Thor 2 JP,

need to wait until 2nd of July.

sent from Galaxy S4

---------- Post added at 02:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:57 PM ----------

Even locally? Bugger EEK! I guess the only hope is Amazon JP...

Most of local shop has order limitation as 1 per order in hmv, tower record etc.

like Thor 2 sold out quickly on amazon, other local store but I checked several sites, couples of local store re-stock Thor 2 JP.

hope it will be available soon.

sent from Galaxy S4

Nobody knows before Thor 2 JP release.

first movie nex title is Thor 2 JP,

need to wait until 2nd of July.

sent from Galaxy S4

Thanks so much, I've been trying to find out and nobody ever answered, thanks for letting me know at least i know now that nobody knows until Thor Release.

Thanks so Much :)

you mean the comic book limited edition ? the one that the comic book is shrinked wrapped to the front of the steel hiding everything ? yes that is what I am afraid of

---------- Post added at 02:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:38 AM ----------

Although love that release, at least we can see 3/4 of the Amazon japan front bottom price and info in japanese

What normally happens with Japanese releases like this is that both items are shrink wrapped individually but bound together with a clear plastic ribbon, with either the amaray either in front or behind. As with The Hobbit Sp. Ed:

HobbitJp.jpg

you mean the comic book limited edition ? the one that the comic book is shrinked wrapped to the front of the steel hiding everything?

That's actually one of the rarest and hardest to find editions of STID. I had a copy once and passed it on and have never been able to find another since. I think these MovieNex Marvel editions could become similarly rare in future.

I think the amaray case and the steelbook for Captain America The Winter Soldier and Thor 2 will come in a small box like REAL steelbook but both shrink wrapped separately, amaray and the empty steelbook.

As for REAL steelbook, the movie and the empty steelbook shrinked wrapped separately (NOT FACTORY SEALED:ohno:).

REAL steelbook packaging as below;

Just ordered one from HMV.jp for my best buddy's birthday.....:D

He's a massive Marvel fan.....So should be over the moon when I give him this. :naughty:

Just came back into stock at Amazon Japan .. and disappeared again almost immediately!

---------- Post added at 02:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:17 PM ----------

As for REAL steelbook, the movie and the empty steelbook shrinked wrapped separately (NOT FACTORY SEALED:ohno:).

Pretty sure Cap 2 won't come like that. REAL was an Amazon exclusive and they put together their own packaging for it. Cap 2 & Thor 2 are from Disney and are trade-wide releases, so I think they'll almost certainly come factory sealed.

Reactions: Actarus
What normally happens with Japanese releases like this is that both items are shrink wrapped individually but bound together with a clear plastic ribbon, with either the amaray either in front or behind. As with The Hobbit Sp. Ed:

Aww thank you I really hope that it is the way they will come, at least we will be able to see the steel... I guess we could slip the amaray Case off to sneak a peek...

that would make more sense...

I hope it's like this.

---------- Post added at 04:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:22 PM ----------

but at the end of the day what matters is that they all come the same way, so if they come like Real, everybody will know that every single copy comes this way so even though not ideal it will be all the same. But i have a feeling that it might be more like the one with Lord of the ring shown above, that would make more sense, as it's not just the steelbook like real, it's a steelbook + an other copy(the Amaray)

It was briefly back in stock at Amazon again today, but the status has now switched to 'notify when available', so I'm guessing they'll try and pick up some more stock nearer the release date.

It's not cheap though...Around £58

Subtotal of items: ¥ 7,000
Shipping and handling charges: ¥ 1,300
Import taxes upfront payment: ¥ 1,660

Order total: ¥ 9,960

Reactions: Marina Blue