Purchase links:
Amazon.co.jp
HMV.co.jp

51+XNnVOXKL.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Page 8 on Thor TDW JP Thread, post 161 :hilarious:

As for this Cap title, I hope it's a different story

For Thor 2 reply I did so in the proper Thread for it, Thor 2 japan

---------- Post added at 03:32 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:31 AM ----------

Page 8 on Thor TDW JP Thread, post 161 :hilarious:

As for this Cap title, I hope it's a different story

I think it might be the same, but there's always that japanese j-card which will be unique but does it worth the price o_0

For Thor 2 reply I did so in the proper Thread for it, Thor 2 japan

---------- Post added at 03:32 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:31 AM ----------

I think it might be the same, but there's always that japanese j-card which will be unique but does it worth the price o_0

You have a good point... @ the end of the day, it's about what you want. If it compliments your collection, go for it.

Its intetesting to read the feedback on Amazon JP for both this and Thor - lots of 1 star reviews mostly based on the MovieNex feature - not at all well received it seems.

Going to be a lot worse if they keep taping them to the front of the steelbooks :hilarious:

It doesn't even have a j-card. Just a piece of backing paper. And it'll be the same with CA TWS. That's one of the main reasons these Movienex releases are so disappointing.

Exactly buddy.....;)

This will be just the same as Thor.....:hilarious: :naughty:

Reactions: Actarus
It doesn't even have a j-card. Just a piece of backing paper. And it'll be the same with CA TWS. That's one of the main reasons these Movienex releases are so disappointing.

I don't like the Movie Nex Amaray that is for sure, I think it doesn't belong on such a release, but j-card or piece of paper it's still different layout and all in japanese which I love. Now is it worth the price I don't know. I'm all confused.

WHAT IS PEOPLE'S PERSONAL OPINION ON THIS, because we know know how it will be packaged because we received Thor 2, and the expensive price, as a collector should I keep my order or not...what are your thoughts on this and what are you all planning to do ???

Last edited:
Go with your gut feeling. Every collector has their flavor, no right or wrong answer. Afterall, at the end of the day, it's your money and your decision to make.

For me, it's an easy pass. I'll be after Blufans, Kimchi, Taiwan, and US/CA versions.

Thanks for that, Actually got my Thor and feel like I wasted my money... just for the back art card not work it... even if it has japanese written on the disk I'd keep it sealed so might not be worth it. and it ended up costing me a lot.

Thanks for your advice, I feel confident in cancelling the order and putting money somewhere else...

---------- Post added at 08:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:23 PM ----------

Cancelled

Great more cancellations and better chance of me getting one :D ;)

Come on Amazon.jp, bring it back so I can preorder :cool:

Guys CA Taiwan is my first & foremost purchase (I created the thread for it for gods sake :hilarious:) as well as any TW release for that matter, and for those who know me well, they know exactly how much crazy I am about their releases and will never miss ANY, hell no one out there rave about them more than I do :p

BUT I'm a completist and have to add this to my Marvel steels from Japan EVEN though it lacks certain qualitites & is more expensive than any other release but that's me LOCO (I kinda like it and it will make a great display with Thor JP) :D

Guys CA Taiwan is my first & foremost purchase (I created the thread for it for gods sake :hilarious:) as well as any TW release for that matter, and for those who know me well, they know exactly how much crazy I am about their releases and will never miss ANY, hell no one out there rave about them more than I do :p

BUT I'm a completist and have to add this to my Marvel steels from Japan EVEN though it lacks certain qualitites & is more expensive than any other release but that's me LOCO (I kinda like it and it will make a great display with Thor JP) :D

I know the feeling, man.
I need this too. Cos I'm with ya, marvel, till the end of the line. :tear:

I bought Kimchis at 250$ and Thor and CA Japan at 100$(which felt ripped off because of the lack of quality...I didn't regret paying 250 for a Kimchi /// Thor 2 Japan = the Steel and MovieNex japan is just a rip off, no quality or thought put into it, it's just a poor version of so many better ones out there...if I'd pay 30$ I'd say ok that is what I feel is worth it, but at 100$ no way it ain't worth dat)

Reactions: Bagman99