Captain America: The Winter Soldier (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook Lenticular) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: November 30, 2015
Purchase link: Zavvi
Price: £24.99

11192346-8604340183077668.jpg

11192346-2514340183091765.jpg11192346-9674340183108253.jpg

Last edited:
I got mine today and it's ok to me, just don't like the misaligned lenti.
The lenti lines up easily on this steelbook it's not misaligned at all the lenti lines up with very little adjustment required
Have you got your steelbook sealed or unsealed as these steelbooks need to be unsealed to correct the lenti as the magnet moves in transit

Captain America First Avenger yes was badly misaligned and don't line up

Reactions: StifflersDad
That's a wee bit harsh and most reasonable people would agree that this one and "Iron Man 2" are perfectly decent and acceptable.
The others maybe less so and a couple (so far) - "Thor" and "Guardians of the Galaxy" - downright abominable and atrocious.

Last edited:
Reactions: JH2607 and Flash
Are we all still moaning? Lol

Lots of people bought this wave and really like them and are happy with them, some people not happy but people who haven't even got it blabbing away abusing them and people for buying them is just silly and tiresome.

The lenti actually lines up on this one but from what I've seen its the only one

Are we all still moaning? Lol

Lots of people bought this wave and really like them and are happy with them, some people not happy but people who haven't even got it blabbing away abusing them and people for buying them is just silly and tiresome.

Held it in my hands, absolute rubbish, even the pain matte blufans is better.

People are entitled to their opinions.

Yes both opinions are fine but the amount of members getting slagged for buying something they wanted is ridiculous. I've seen them all in hand (got iron man's myself) and I really liked them, each to their own :thumbs:

They are all bad to be honest.
I've had a few of them in hand and this is the only one I'm keeping because I don't mind it and it wasn't damaged.

If they were all half the price then maybe a bit more acceptable and I plan to pick 2 or 3 up when they do drop to £9.99 and a code

He's talking about someone else.

Swear you just posted about the hulk?
And I was going to say of course they will.
But I have a feeling it won't be a lenti. Possibly

Ah I see, they quoted me and someone else, didn't think it was referring me to as I never buy foreign ones as everyone knows. I did post about the hulk, think I accidentally deleted it on my phone lol but yes I think they will do it soon.

Why you think it will not be Lenticular?

I wouldn't worry about it and best take it with a pinch of salt as there are people like that in all walks of life.
I don't know what the Facebook issue as I don't do Facebook but I find Paul Bolland to be one of the few helpful members on this forum - always ready to inform and assist other members either with photos or text and a definite plus to have him here. Thanks to him I recently caught the 2 steelbooks for 18 quid promotion which I would otherwise have missed.
I only wish there were more like him here and I'd take one of him against a hundred of the other type.

Ah I see, they quoted me and someone else, didn't think it was referring me to as I never buy foreign ones as everyone knows. I did post about the hulk, think I accidentally deleted it on my phone lol but yes I think they will do it soon.

Why you think it will not be Lenticular?

I was just saying it wasn't directed at you.
Just have a feeling it won't. Which will be a good thing

Reactions: Flash