Captain America: The Winter Soldier (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook Lenticular) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: November 30, 2015
Purchase link: Zavvi
Price: £24.99

11192346-8604340183077668.jpg

11192346-2514340183091765.jpg11192346-9674340183108253.jpg

Last edited:
The lenti is a really nice touch on this one but i prefer the original version. I dont know why but i prefer Cap without his helmet on. Thats why i also prefer the original WWA steel to the USA one

Reactions: goufcustom
So far out of the ones I have in hand this is the only decent one and lenti is growing on me a bit. Still blurryish but in the light looks a little better.
So I will keep this and send the other 2 back (luckily in this case both are damaged)
I hope Zavvi and whatever company get their act sorted with lentis if they decide to continue with them.
They are done so badly on this wave so far.

Reactions: goufcustom
I'm in NZ and I just got mine today! It's really nice, I love the red colouring of the star on it. The lenticular portion isn't anything to write home about, but I'm not particularly into lentis, so I don't mind.

Just got mine also. I really like it! The colors are dark but full and the lenti lines up well and has a decently clear picture, atleast better than Avengers. It even looks good attached to the steelbook.

The real downside though is that the lenti doesnt really have any noticable movement at all unless you angle it really hard to one side or the other, but its still just a completely static image that doesnt alter in any way. It has a decent depth of 3 layers (title, Cap, background) but there is no 3d effect to talk of what so ever, its very flat.

Still, im very happy with it! :thumbs:

Reactions: Flloydo
The real downside though is that the lenti doesnt really have any noticable movement at all unless you angle it really hard to one side or the other, but its still just a completely static image that doesnt alter in any way. It has a decent depth of 3 layers (title, Cap, background) but there is no 3d effect to talk of what so ever, its very flat.
Yeah, the lenti is just completely lacking any kind of depth, it's so weird. It's like they just slapped it on so it could be a "lenticular" steelbook instead of "just" a steelbook, but as long as the SB part is good, which it is, I'm happy as well.

I received this yesterday, and honestly I'm rather satisfied with the steelbook and the lenti. I think it looks really cool and so far is the best of the wave compared to the others, but that's just my opinion

Reactions: Flash