Captain America: The Winter Soldier (3D Blu-ray Slipcover Series) (Walmart Exclusive) [USA/Canada]

kryptonite

Slipcover/Books/Sports
Premium Supporter
Oct 26, 2011
Chicago, USA
CAPTAIN AMERICA: THE WINTER SOLDIER 3D/BD/DIGITAL HD
WALMART EXCLUSIVE SLIPCOVER VARIANTS

Release Date: September 9, 2014 Tuesday

Cap2.jpg Cap Falcon.jpg Cap Winter soldier.jpg Cap Black Widow.jpg Cap Nick Fury.jpg

Last edited:
This has been an epic release. All the slips look so awesome. But please no more multiple. The hole in my pockets will keep getting bigger if they keep this up :shy:

After this, I began to freak out over the Blu-ray release of Guardians of the Galaxy. There's five Guardians alone! If they release variant slips with villains, too... :ohno:

After thinking about Guardians, I began to think about Avengers: Age of Ultron! If all of the Avengers and Ultron himself were to receive slipcovers, that'd be a total of ten slips! :wow::arghh:

Clearly this Walmart wave for Captain America: The Winter Soldier has been a success. Marvel and Disney will most likely notice that and with Guardians and Avengers, they will officially murder our wallets! :smashed:

After this, I began to freak out over the Blu-ray release of Guardians of the Galaxy. There's five Guardians alone! If they release variant slips with villains, too... :ohno:

After thinking about Guardians, I began to think about Avengers: Age of Ultron! If all of the Avengers and Ultron himself were to receive slipcovers, that'd be a total of ten slips! :wow::arghh:

Clearly this Walmart wave for Captain America: The Winter Soldier has been a success. Marvel and Disney will most likely notice that and with Guardians and Avengers, they will officially murder our wallets! :smashed:
DAMN! :jawdrop: I don't think I'll be ready for that... :dunno: :ohno: It'll be fu**ing AWESOME, but OUCH! :( :greedy: :blackeye:

ALL I want is a Rocket and Groot Slip like this: :notworthy: :drool:

grootrocketraccoon1.jpg

Don't forget about the Ninja Turtles slips. Gotta collect those too, right? :happy:

Reactions: bloodsnake007