Captain America: The Winter Soldier (3D Blu-ray Slipcover Series) (Walmart Exclusive) [USA/Canada]

kryptonite

Slipcover/Books/Sports
Premium Supporter
Oct 26, 2011
Chicago, USA
CAPTAIN AMERICA: THE WINTER SOLDIER 3D/BD/DIGITAL HD
WALMART EXCLUSIVE SLIPCOVER VARIANTS

Release Date: September 9, 2014 Tuesday

Cap2.jpg Cap Falcon.jpg Cap Winter soldier.jpg Cap Black Widow.jpg Cap Nick Fury.jpg

Last edited:
I put random amarays in my character slips and gift\sell the unwanted sealed ones

I would just feel weird having a different Amaray in a CA2 slip cover, it would feel incomplete to me..I decided to get the Black Widow only, so many other versions I feel this will be enough between FS and Taiwan both steel and amaray and blufans it's enough I would say, trying to be a bit wiser in my collecting...for me THE release of this movie is of course the taiwan 1/4 slip it's just superb...with the other ones it's where I should stop...(I did like the movie very much but spent enough on it already), people who sell the slips only on ebay are crazy for the price they are asking...where it would be worth it as I said before is if the slipcover artwork would also be on the amaray case, THIS WOULD BE WORTH PAYING FOR 5 EXTRA COPIES

I would just feel weird having a different Amaray in a CA2 slip cover, it would feel incomplete to me..I decided to get the Black Widow only, so many other versions I feel this will be enough between FS and Taiwan both steel and amaray and blufans it's enough I would say, trying to be a bit wiser in my collecting...for me THE release of this movie is of course the taiwan 1/4 slip it's just superb...with the other ones it's where I should stop...(I did like the movie very much but spent enough on it already), people who sell the slips only on ebay are crazy for the price they are asking...where it would be worth it as I said before is if the slipcover artwork would also be on the amaray case, THIS WOULD BE WORTH PAYING FOR 5 EXTRA COPIES

I have the entire set plus the standard slip and WOW they are amazing to behold. This set of slips is a must have. Strenuously urge you to reconsider
image.jpg

Since I have a opened Steelbook and I only need one disk, Im just using the spare amarays as gifts
image.jpg

@NoDingsNoScratches

so I finally made my decision, trying to be smart as I bought many different copies of CA2, I will only go with the Black widow, if each different Character slip would be the same picture as the Amaray it contains instead of being all the same generic CA2 Amaray, but Disney wanted to be cheap and include all the same Amaray(instead of customizing those also to match the slipcover) which I find is cutting corners. Also, if I add up with ebay prices it's too much. so I got one with my other ones will be nice enough. If i'd have the money i would just buy them without a second thought but like I mentionned october, november and december are coming and it might get expensive... lets not forget about blufans Thor and Ca coming up in November(but it's blufans so lets add 3 to 6 months :p)