Captain America: The Winter Soldier (3D Blu-ray Slipcover Series) (Walmart Exclusive) [USA/Canada]

kryptonite

Slipcover/Books/Sports
Premium Supporter
Oct 26, 2011
Chicago, USA
CAPTAIN AMERICA: THE WINTER SOLDIER 3D/BD/DIGITAL HD
WALMART EXCLUSIVE SLIPCOVER VARIANTS

Release Date: September 9, 2014 Tuesday

Cap2.jpg Cap Falcon.jpg Cap Winter soldier.jpg Cap Black Widow.jpg Cap Nick Fury.jpg

Last edited:
  • Helpful Post
Reactions: NoDingsNoScratches
Just got mine price matched to the $19.99 ad pretty easy, to my surprise. Going to give the extra copies sans slip covers as gifts to friends that don't care about that kind of thing, so this worked out quite well.

While there I glanced at what they had left - a mere two winter soldiers, two widows, and (surprisingly) the lone fury. Considering this is a very small town, that's pretty impressive.

Everybody, please take retailer-talk and complaints to the retailer section. Let's just keep this thread on topic... continue chatting about this awesome exclusive and keep showing off those haul pics! :)

Great stuff! Love looking at the pics, I only went in on the Widow slip. It was more of an impulse buy, wanted the Steelbook, but I'm sure the BBs are empty by now.

The Walmart I went to (in Valencia, CA) were light on Fury and Widow (couple of each) and had a good assortment of Falcon and TWS.

• Informative
Reactions: NoDingsNoScratches
I can't find Cap! The first Walmart I went to had plenty of the 4, but no Cap. The second that I went to had one Cap left, but it was in a f**king security coffin and the top and bottom were smashed way beyond my tolerance (I'll sometimes buy less than mint slips, but this was too far below mint).
I'm going to make the 25 minute drive to the Walmart on the other side of town tonight. Maybe it'll be there.

Was in two Walmarts so far and there is no sign of these ever being in. That sucks because we have a Walmart in town (never got any) and the next closest one is about 190 kilometres away (was there over the weekend and it does not look like they had any either). The next one is over 500 kilometres from home :(

I went looking for them today and couldn't find them in 2 walmarts, im glad i got black widow and sad captain america when they first came out, I still have a spare sad Captain america so I might trade it

it's just a shame though that the Amaray picture is not the same as the slipcover's Characters... it's all the same Amaray, only the slip changes...it's crazy to spend that much for that, yet I don't know what to do...I did buy Scarlett...to start :ohno:

Reactions: bloodsnake007
it's just a shame though that the Amaray picture is not the same as the slipcover's Characters... it's all the same Amaray, only the slip changes...it's crazy to spend that much for that, yet I don't know what to do...I did buy Scarlett...to start :ohno:

I put random amarays in my character slips and gift\sell the unwanted sealed ones

• Helpful Post
Reactions: bloodsnake007