Captain America: The Winter Soldier (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Best Buy Exclusive) [USA]

snooloui

The 'Negative' Ninja
Premium Supporter
Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: September 9, 2014
Purchase link: Captain America: The Winter Soldier
Price: $29.99; $24.99 on release week
SKU: 7750005
Group Buy: Click here
Notes: Debossed title on front cover, title on spine, 3D + 2D + digital copy

captainamericasteelbook-213x300.jpg

steelbook-inside-art-jpg.73466

Last edited by a moderator:
Ain't going to stop us from helping our fellow Ninjas around the world, would it? :naughty:

Definitely not. Just find it funny that any update to that quantity is followed by - "Need more copies? Call our business sale line at blah blah blah"

And all they'll tell you is preorders are limited and that they don't sell to resellers. :hilarious:

basil now quitely walks off to go kill the zavvi order properly, now the listing has started and thanks apsmith for all his info :cheers:

basil :thumbs:

Very likely not. A three disc edition would have a tray on the left and all I see them doing is having the regular double disc holder on the right.

Dear AP,
My Best Buy steelbook for Thor 2 has a single disc holder on the left and a double holder on the right, even though only 2 discs come with it. So if Disney continues case style, there should be a place to put an extra disc. ;)

Sorry, searched the thread but didn't see anything, but this may have already been asked.

Is this version confirmed to have a printed title on the front and spine (as pictured) like Thor did? If so, I'm in!

Sorry, searched the thread but didn't see anything, but this may have already been asked.

Is this version confirmed to have a printed title on the front and spine (as pictured) like Thor did? If so, I'm in!

If this is like the Future Shop version (which I'm sure it is), it'll have the printed title on the front (debossed) and on the spine

Reactions: Actarus and dv8mad
Before I go through 20 pages, I'll quickly ask:

Will both discs be region free and are there any pics of the back and inside art yet? I think I've worked out that if I join the GB then it's about £3 more to get this one instead of the Zavvi one.

Before I go through 20 pages, I'll quickly ask:

Will both discs be region free and are there any pics of the back and inside art yet? I think I've worked out that if I join the GB then it's about £3 more to get this one instead of the Zavvi one.
Normally, it is Region Free. BUT, remember that those are coming from Disney now... so we can always have bad surprises... we'll know for sure on release day.

{param}

Last edited:
drum on FS inside art has been confirmed and usually FS and BB are the same release normally.

FS inside art in spoiler
steelbook-inside-art-jpg.73466

so we need back now if is same as FS one

basil :thumbs:
Yeah... you're right!!! Totally forgot about this one!!! :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

Last edited by a moderator: