Captain America: The Winter Soldier (KimchiDVD Exclusive #40) (Blu-ray SteelBook) [Korea]

luke98

Premium Supporter
Jun 30, 2014
Alexandria Safe-Zone
Release date: August 23, 2016
Purchase links: Full Slip Type A1 - Full Slip Type A2- Lenticular Slip Box - One Click. Pre-order August 4 at 2 PM (Korea Time)
Price: $45.99 - One Click $137.00
Note: 4000 copies
HDN Group Buys: Hosted by Cooey - Hosted by Kaka1888

Full Slip (Type A1) | Full Slip (Type A2) | Lenticular Slip Box | One Click

13770427_1913300178897190_7334276636342471704_n.jpg 13627013_1913300205563854_8325318166331442191_n.jpg 13775354_1913300228897185_1702612431833981606_n.jpg
13626577_1913300152230526_3899582766517790371_n.jpg
00.jpg
capwin.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Wish Full Slip B was the Steelbook artwork and vice versa. Nevertheless this will be THE best version of CA2. Went for Type A and B as Type C is the same as Blufans.

and may I politely ask some retailer to give us a package containing US / CA CA3 Steelbook.

• Thanks
Reactions: harry
Knew it would be that art for the lenti, I would have preferred it slightly different... Falcon should be on the front, so all the "good guys" are on the front. Then have Bucky on the back, larger! :thumbs:

Full Slips and Lenti Artwork is a mix of previous used Artwork
Back of Nova Full Slip and Front of WWA Steelbook and Nova Lenti Slip and Blufans Lenti Slip and Zavvi Lenti Magnet Steelbook Back Artwork

Steelbook artwork is WEA

Not decided which one to get yet
The Novamedia Full Slip is the better looking Full Slip with unique artwork in my opinion and in hand is amazing looking but has the WWA steelbook

I will decide between Type A2 Full Slip or the Type B Lenticular but is just to get the WEA steelbook

Last edited:
I miss it too. Guess that's good for my wallet. Just saw the other group buy. I won't miss this one now but its going to be bad on my wallet.

Wish they'd been a heads up re the HDN GB rather than it just going live in the middle of the day :(

There's a limited supply released to GBs and with a 4k supply, it (theoretically) should be easy to order a copy on pre-order day. So if you can be online at pre-order time, you don't have to worry about anything.

• Thanks
Reactions: bobberino
1/4 slips are almost dead mate. Many collectors are not interested in 1/4 slips these days as it looks slim as a package when compared to Full Sip and Lenticulars. :coffee:
I know that mate, it's a shame really cause at the end of the day it's the actual steelbook that matter the most (well after the movie itself/discs inside) and I have always loved my steelbooks to be displayed in its glory without removing the wrap (1/4 slip like CA: Taiwan would make it look sexy as hell "NAKED" lol), but yeah nowadays you throw in a nice slip be it lenti or whateva and everyone totally ignores what's underneath it - go figure :wtf: :p

Full Slips and Lenti Artwork is a mix of previous used Artwork
Back of Nova Full Slip and Front of WWA Steelbook and Nova Lenti Slip and Blufans Lenti Slip and Zavvi Lenti Magnet Steelbook Back Artwork

Steelbook artwork is WEA

Not decided which one to get yet
The Novamedia Full Slip is the better looking Full Slip with unique artwork in my opinion and in hand is amazing looking but has the WWA steelbook

I will decide between Type A2 Full Slip or the Type B Lenticular but is just to get the WEA steelbook
The lenticular is the same image as the Blufans Lenticular. A2, I think (also just to get the WEA steelbook).

• Thanks
Reactions: harry
Pass for me. With my lenticular edition Novamedia I have enough, also looks very expensive in August with The Revenant Manta Lab, A Bittersweet Life of Novamedia and especially Oldboy Plain Archive. as long as there is no any surprises

1/4 slips are almost dead mate. Many collectors are not interested in 1/4 slips these days as it looks slim as a package when compared to Full Sip and Lenticulars. :coffee:

Really ? Would of thought the 'keep steelbook sealed' brigade preferred them to show it off in their display cabinets.

Pass for me. With my lenticular edition Novamedia I have enough, also looks very expensive in August with The Revenant Manta Lab, A Bittersweet Life of Novamedia and especially Oldboy Plain Archive. as long as there is no any surprises

Lol I need to buy all these...

Blufans Antman
Blufans Age of ultron
Blufans Star wars force awakens
Plain selective T Genisys
Kimchidvd CA Winter soldier
Plain archive old boy
Mantalabs Deadpool
HDZETA BVS Dawn of justice
Mantalabs The Revenant

And I'm sure I've forgotten a few others...

Too many good titles to miss out on !