Cars 2 (2D + 3D) Steelbook [Hong Kong]

Aug 25, 2011
Hong Kong
Already out on 8 Nov, 2011

---------- Post added at 03:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:48 PM ----------

DSC09860.jpg

DSC09862.jpg

DSC09863.jpg

DSC09864.jpg

DSC09865.jpg

DSC09869.jpg

DSC09870.jpg

DSC09871.jpg

DSC09872.jpg

DSC09873.jpg

DSC09874.jpg

DSC09875.jpg

DSC09876.jpg

DSC09877.jpg

I never bought from hmv hong kong before but I guest they will be using the same card box same as uk?

Ordered mine from HMV. Never ordered from the HK site before. Hopefully they package as well as they do in the UK. I've never had any damage from them.

Last edited:
I got mine this week from HMV.co.hk. It came with a calendar booklet and the sandwich box too (like the Taiwanese one).

Attachments

• cars2steel-bonus.jpg
    cars2steel-bonus.jpg
    59.2 KB · Views: 69
Reactions: ash333
I never bought from hmv hong kong before but I guest they will be using the same card box same as uk?

It's much better. They use bubble wrapping with and xtra enveloppe inside a cardboard box. At least that's how my Lion King was sent

I got my copies a few days ago and I must say HMV Hong Kong ships pretty good. It came in a box and each steelbook was wrapped in bubble wrap separately. I was happy with that and then I was not expecting the little sandwich box so it was cool.

congratulations 'thedonguillermo79' my copies arrived from Hong Kong too. i laughed when i saw the sandwich boxes :D i ordered from them before and they seem to pack their products well.

Hey PHD I laughed myself when i saw the sandwich boxes and like i said I was actually quite impressed with the packing and from now on I would definitely order from them as long as they have something I want. 1st impression is important and I must say they won me over.