Cars (3D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive: Pixar Collection #8)[United Kingdom]

snooloui

The 'Negative' Ninja
Premium Supporter
Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: March 10th, 2014
Purchase link: Cars LIVE!
Price: £20.99
Notes:

The others: Zavvi Exclusive: The Pixar Collection Blu-ray SteelBooks

attachment.php

Attachments

• 10876046-1386850255-730879.jpg
    10876046-1386850255-730879.jpg
    85.6 KB · Views: 986
Last edited by a moderator:
thats a nice edition, especially for the ones who want the 3D disc included, but i wont double on this since i have the original BB and that's enough for me...but i like this one also!

Received it. A very good surprise for me ! I was sure this steelbook must be glossy, but it is beautifil in matte ! Flash Mac Queen's red is in zero finish : very good effect !

Disney Rewards
Missing Codes
I took a photo of each Steelbook with Zavvi Shipped Email
and uploaded to there Missing Codes section just followed there instructions

Disney Movie Rewards
Missing Codes

101 Dalmatians Blu-ray 10-Mar-2014 Accepted

Cars 3D Blu-ray 10-Mar-2014 Accepted

UP 3D Blu-ray 10-Mar-2014 Accepted

Reward Points 550
200 Points Cars
150 Points UP
150 Points 101 Dalmatians

Mary Poppins Blu-ray not yet listed on there Reward Site only the DVD version is
As soon as they have the Blu-ray listed I will send a reward points request for Mary Poppins

Disney Rewards
Missing Codes
I took a photo of each Steelbook with Zavvi Shipped Email
and uploaded to there Missing Codes section just followed there instructions

Disney Movie Rewards
Missing Codes

101 Dalmatians Blu-ray 10-Mar-2014 Accepted

Cars 3D Blu-ray 10-Mar-2014 Accepted

UP 3D Blu-ray 10-Mar-2014 Accepted

Reward Points 550
200 Points Cars
150 Points UP
150 Points 101 Dalmatians

Mary Poppins Blu-ray not yet listed on there Reward Site only the DVD version is
As soon as they have the Blu-ray listed I will send a reward points request for Mary Poppins

You don't have to wait for that, just contact them separately regarding Mary Poppins via the 'contact us' link, choosing 'points' as the subject. They'll then ask you to send the proof of purchase photo by return email. That's what I did last night, and they credited my account with the missing points this morning.

I have to say that I have been really impressed with how quickly the Disney Movie Rewards team have dealt with this problem, especially given the very high number of enquiries they must have undoubtedly received in the last few days. I wonder if that's because the omission was their fault and were therefore suitably geared up to deal with the inevitable fall out?

Cars 3D/2D - UK - Custom Glossed

Before:

Cars_UK_Before_Glossing_1.JPG

Cars_UK_Before_Glossing_2.JPG

Cars_UK_Before_Glossing_3.JPG

Cars_UK_Before_Glossing_4.JPG

After:

Cars_UK_After_Glossing_1.JPG

Cars_UK_After_Glossing_2.JPG

Cars_UK_Gloss_Sheen_10.JPG

Cars_UK_Gloss_Sheen_3.JPG

Cars_UK_Gloss_Sheen_8.JPG

Cars_UK_Gloss_Sheen_9.JPG

Cars_UK_Gloss_Sheen_7.JPG

Cars_UK_Gloss_Sheen_6.JPG

Cars_UK_Gloss_Sheen_4.JPG

Cars_UK_Gloss_Sheen_5.JPG

Cars_UK_Gloss_Sheen_2.JPG

Cars_UK_Gloss_Sheen_1.JPG

Excellent work! :thumbs:

This steel is crying out for gloss finish, a real shame it wasn't released as such :(

I have a can of Crystal Clear Gloss by Tor Coatings Ltd in my "saved for later" items at Amazon, just might have to go forward with that :hilarious:

Reactions: lgans316
I picked up this from ebay recently and it was much nicer than I expected. Had the German steelbook but the 3D disc is a real bonus!