[CHALLENGE COIN AWARDED] Andy's GROUP BUY POLL THREAD

Would you be more likely to participate in a group buy if you could pay over a couple payments?

• Yes

Votes: 27 61.4%
  • No

Votes: 17 38.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

apsmith21

Operations Director
Staff Member
Aug 6, 2010
USA
Winner chosen @PunkNinja

Please vote in the poll above!

Leave comments in the thread below, if you'd like to.

To restate or further clarify the question.

Would you be more likely to participate in a group buy, if you could pay for your items over 2-3 payments?

Bonus question - Do you currently pass on group buys because you can't pay for the item now?

One member will be chosen to win a challenge coin out of all responses / votes!

Last edited:
Personally, yes for boxsets/one clicks or items that's over $100. If it's less than that, then no, i dont prefer multiple payments.
But i can see this being helpful for many people here, regardless of price. :thumbs:

It would definitely help to spread out the payments, but I don't pass on group buys because of it.

Yes spreading the cost would be a life saver. There are so many premium editions I would loved to have bought over the last 18 months but I just don’t have the money spare as a lump sum :(

Especially when you have to prioritise things such as your children and life’s other bills it makes Collecting premium steels quite difficult unless you earn more than average joe of course!

It sounds convenient, but I think it will put too much pressure on the one organizing the group buy

Status
Not open for further replies.