9x Collector´s Card
Numbering Card
Numbering Sticker
+ special collector´s bonus :)

Chappie_FS.jpeg

chappie.jpg

Chappie_BS.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
At this point, are we really surprised that they would deliver something bad ass ? Their releases have been exceptional from day one and they keep getting better and better...

I actually Love their FAC with WWA Steels (although super excited for Looper & Love Rosie), I find so far when they do an ''exclusive numbered edition'' using a WWA Steel, they really go all out as they want to add their own unique heavenly touch for the rest of the Bonus items and the FullSlip to differentiate themselves from all other retailers selling the WWA Steel.

I find it more exciting, and find them more beautiful, when they do FAC packages ''for new releases with WWA Steels''(so far they are my favorite Exclusives) as opposed to older releases.
Filmarena took it to a new level with this release for me, GREAT PACKAGE FOR A GREAT, GREAT, FILM!!!! :woot:

Watched this film for the first time yesterday. I loved it!!! Give that director a blank check to work with. I want to see him continue his awesome sci-fi directing.

Wasn't a big fan of District 9, would you say this a notch above or more of the same, I want to get it just because of FAC, but also like to have some interest in all the movies I buy....decisions, decisions.

I wasn't planning to get this, but I just put my name down in the gb in hope that FA will release District 9 and Elysium as well. :rolleyes:

Already paid a £5.00 deposit for the HMV edition so I'm going to stick with that one. Could stick it on Ebay and pick this one up instead but can't be bothered, to be honest.....

Who am I kidding????
£3.00 car park fee for my wife to pick it up for me!! HMV may as well keep the £5.00 deposit, meaning no car park fee, so only losing £2.00!!!

Last edited:
Wasn't a big fan of District 9, would you say this a notch above or more of the same, I want to get it just because of FAC, but also like to have some interest in all the movies I buy....decisions, decisions.
The tone of the story was very similar to District 9 and it was filmed in South Africa just like District 9. I suppose the biggest difference would just be that one is about aliens and one is about robots.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: Lakerone and harry
Lots of great extras as usual from Film Arena! This looks to be one of the best editions of this movie. Hopefully I can get a copy.

Already paid a £5.00 deposit for the HMV edition so I'm going to stick with that one. Could stick it on Ebay and pick this one up instead but can't be bothered, to be honest.....

Who am I kidding????
£3.00 car park fee for my wife to pick it up for me!! HMV may as well keep the £5.00 deposit, meaning no car park fee, so only losing £2.00!!!

Next time your near to hmv (without making a special trip) keep your deposit receipt with you and pop in and get your money back... or do they not do refunds on deposits? If not, maybe they'll change it to credit on a future purchase.. worth a try.
You made the right choice. . FA all the way:drool::thumbs:

Next time your near to hmv (without making a special trip) keep your deposit receipt with you and pop in and get your money back... or do they not do refunds on deposits? If not, maybe they'll change it to credit on a future purchase.. worth a try.
You made the right choice. . FA all the way:drool::thumbs:
No great loss, to be honest. I would have ended up kicking myself for an eternity if I'd passed on this edition for the sake of a couple of quid!!
UPDATE.
Hmv don't refund deposits but will return them in the form of credit towards other items so that suits me fine!

Last edited:
Reactions: chunk

Who am I kidding????
That doesn't add up??? You've already paid £5 and to pick it up would be another £3 parking fee. Which would be £8. So how are you only losing £2?? You've already paid £5?
giphy.gif

:LOL::rofl:

Anyway, it doesn't matter now as HMV will credit you. Nice one :thumbs:

Reactions: harry