9x Collector´s Card
Numbering Card
Numbering Sticker
+ special collector´s bonus :)

Chappie_FS.jpeg

chappie.jpg

Chappie_BS.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
No great loss, to be honest. I would have ended up kicking myself for an eternity if I'd passed on this edition for the sake of a couple of quid!!
UPDATE.
Hmv don't refund deposits but will return them in the form of credit towards other items so that suits me fine!

You made the right choice. . Better than an eternity of kicking your own ass;)
glad you got credit for your deposit, you can use that on your next hmv exclusive :oohyeah::thumbs:

5th August couldn't come soon enough! really like this package! Glad I held off from buying the HMV version! That slip is an absolute beauty!!

Reactions: harry
Wasn't a big fan of District 9, would you say this a notch above or more of the same, I want to get it just because of FAC, but also like to have some interest in all the movies I buy....decisions, decisions.

I think District 9 was good, but it was different. I loved Elysium. One of my favorite sci fi films in the last 5 years.

I loved District 9. I haven't seen Elysium, only heard some mixed reviews, but gotta check it out asap. I went to see Chappie to theatre and it was pretty good. I'll gladly watch it again, but have to say FA fullslip is awesome. I'm so thankful we have finally company like Filmarena in Europe to bring these glorious packages.

By the way I'm really looking forward to Neill Blomkamp's new Alien movie which will take us back to the glory days of Aliens . I'm sure we finally get something people been wishing for almost 30 years.

Last edited:
  • Helpful Post
Reactions: harry
District 9 is by far my favourite Blomkamp film and is also actually one of my all-time favourite films! I found Elysium to be disappointing, but still enjoyable in places. Chappie sits in the middle for me... not as great as D9, but also a lot better than Elysium. I'm really looking forward to seeing his Alien project! I recommend checking out some of his short films if you haven't already... they're pretty cool. :)

District 9 is by far my favourite Blomkamp film and is also actually one of my all-time favourite films! I found Elysium to be disappointing, but still enjoyable in places. Chappie sits in the middle for me... not as great as D9, but also a lot better than Elysium. I'm really looking forward to seeing his Alien project! I recommend checking out some of his short films if you haven't already... they're pretty cool. :)
His District 9 short was great (a bit of Chappie in it), made for almost nothing, Peter Jackson saw it and got Neill his start. :)

Original "District 9" short (6:23 length) below:

Reactions: Hatori and Noodles

Agree with you.
For me its District 9, then Chappie and then Elysium

The slip image doesnt actually portray Chappie or what the message or films all about does it .
its more of Terminator film kinda image
if you bought it blind based on the front cover ,probably be surprised or disappointing by the actual content of the film
looks cool and will appeal to a lot of people which is probably the reason it was picked

Last edited: