Cinderella (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Kimchidvd Collection #3) [Korea]

Choi Chungkwon

Premium Supporter
Jan 28, 2013
South Korea
Release date: 30th of July, 2015
Pre-order date: 8 PM, 20th of July, 2015 Korea Time - Please use the following time zone converter to find out the your local timings.
Purchase links:

Lenticular (1000 copies) SOLD OUT
Fullslip (500 copies) SOLD OUT
Price: $43.99

Notes:
Qty Limited per order: 2 copies each version
Cinderellar Pet sleeve will be given to pre order customers just like Thor 2.
Print run: 1500 copies (numbered)

WWA steelbook
14339218039782287.jpg

cinderellar Lenticular.jpg cinderellar Full.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Should be a lesson for you. Next time, go with your gut feeling. Everyone has different collecting habits and preferences.

indeed I always follow what feels right. The FullSlip will be one of the nicest one of this year. In Hands it actually is even nicer than on pics if that can be possible, I have it on Display and I always find myself stopping when I pass by it just to stair at how stunning it is. @Drum18 took the nicest pics that shows it at its best as it can be shown through pictures... and he took great ones as I am sure you saw them as per his post

This whole release is Pure Quality, such a Classy release, Wonderful Wickedly Stunning FullSlip and sweet Bonus items to go with the WWA Steel. True what he said so right to quote him
The embossed/sparkling slipcase is TRULY a piece of art!!!! Seriously, embossed on 3 sides, it's impressive!!!

@RekLess If ever you get a chance to put your hands on a copy it is worth it, check your PM :happy:

This has happened to several people already and not just with Cinderella. They are slipping at KimchiDVD. Happened to me twice now, once with the Raid and with Kingsman. It's completely unacceptable. Tony will apologize, make you send it back first before sending a replacement (if available) and you'll have to pay out of pocket to send it back. Once they get it back, he will credit the return shipping against any outstanding orders first. Such a major inconvenience to the buyer to correct their which now seems a common 'mistake'. Offering a buyer to return an item that was received in error due to Kimchis fault is hardly a solution when Kimchi is selling now sold out limited edition collectors items.

Sorry for my (very) late reply!

Yes, I agree with you. That's why I decided to keep it. Like I said; it still a very nice steelbook, and it's better this one than none ;)

Oddly, the UPC on the PET does not seem to match the one on the Lenti. Does it match the full slip?
It doesn't because the PET slip is part of the Korean regular Cinderella steelbook release and it's included with KimchiDVD exclusive releases (which have their own EAN codes) as a bonus freebie.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: Drum18 and Kvack
what I find odd, are Ninjas who have whatever PET Sleeves which we get as @Ranavalone said as a freebie when purchasing a certain Korean Version, and when a member here on this site part of our community ''reaches out to get one'' and I've been hearing people asking for money for them. This throws me off, if someone doesn't need his PET and another Ninja wants one... to ask for money for something gotten for free doesn't show Ninja spirit at all.

Reactions: mnementh
what I find odd, are Ninjas who have whatever PET Sleeves which we get as @Ranavalone said as a freebie when purchasing a certain Korean Version, and when a member here on this site part of our community ''reaches out to get one'' and I've been hearing people asking for money for them. This throws me off, if someone doesn't need his PET and another Ninja wants one... to ask for money for something gotten for free doesn't show Ninja spirit at all.
Free? I paid $50. The terminology of it being a "free gift" is irrelevant here. I had to pay $50 for the whole package of a steelbook, a full or lenti slip, art cards / booklet, and a PET slip. Its a commodity I paid and expected to recieve as part of the package. Saying its not in the Ninja spirit to charge money for something you paid for is a step too far. Plus its not like these things are expensive.

Free? I paid $50. The terminology of it being a "free gift" is irrelevant here. I had to pay $50 for the whole package of a steelbook, a full or lenti slip, art cards / booklet, and a PET slip. Its a commodity I paid and expected to recieve as part of the package. Saying its not in the Ninja spirit to charge money for something you paid for is a step too far. Plus its not like these things are expensive.

those PET are thrown in part as a Bonus Item, I don't consider this to be part of the Purchase Items. and even if it would be, it's almost the same as a protective plastic case for steel which cost almost nothing as 1 item, not to try to help other that reaches out to us by charging them for it, personally I find this not right. I mean we are a community and even if a small part of the copy purchase would go towards the PET(as they need to get the money somewhere to manufacture them) but not to help and try to get money out of something that is relatively cheap, if you are not gonna use it, personally I just don't feel it is right. There's fairness for something we pay good money for and there's fairness for something that cost almost nothing from the package we paid for. Believe me, if they would not include the PET sleeves, Kimchi and Nova still would charge you the same exact amount for the item. so technically you are not paying anything extra... where is the spirit in all this ?

The PET's are a bonus but everyone has the right to do what they want with theirs. If people would like to give them away that's great, other people like to sell them as they do have a value even though its not much. It's part of the package and everyone values these items differently. Each to their own. Can we try and get back on topic now please guys.

I watched this movie for the Third time last Friday Night and it was My first time watching my Kimchi Copy. For those who own the FullSlip know how Insanely wickedly Beautiful it is, so much attention to details and the WWA Steel fits so well within that release. They really outdid themselves. Realized they must have gotten the Glitter idea that is on the FullSlip from when she goes to the Ball and has glitter in her hair and chest...to have taken that detail and having added it to the FullSlip is a nice tie in to the movie... I love when FullSlips are designed to bring elements of the movie to the FullSlip Release. For those who do not own it, if ever you get the chance to put your hands on it, it is worth every Penny. Also Love Korea (Kimchi and Nova) for the Booklet they Include it is Really High Quality Thick textured like paper as you would get in a quality Book...as Much as I love FA, their booklet are thinner pages and Kimchi and Nova really outdo them with their booklet. I hope for the Future FA will increase the quality of their Booklet to match those of the Korean Releases. They do take Much more Room though.

I am in awe though at how Beautiful This Steelbook is, even though the lack of Title on it is an issue for some, for me I don't mind when you get such a quality Product. Having the Show right on the Front it is easy to see that it is Cinderella steelbook, this must have been the reason why Disney for their WWA steel used the show as the front artwork as everybody will recognize the release as opposed to Ella being on the back which at first feels odd but without a Title I understand why they put her on the back artwork... and it is nice when slipping the steel out of the Fullslip it is the back artwork we see first... lovely just lovely.

Reactions: harry
I am one of those who does not love these releases with no title. People who come over to your house are going to ask who the couple in the picture are, and why you have a picture of them on your bookcase...

Last edited:
A bit late I know but I managed to snag both of these this week, from ebay. The full slip was new and sealed and the lenticular was "like new". Checked over the lenticular as soon as it arrived and it's mint.

To be honest the lenticular was more of an impulse bid, as it was the full slip I was really after and I was thinking that I could always sell it on if I actually won it.

However now I have both in hand I find I like the lenticular more than I thought I would. Not as much as the full slip, which is gorgeous, but still very nice indeed.

As I got both for, relatively, inexpensive prices I think I'll be keeping both.

Steelbook collecting. What an addiction, eh. :drool:

Great release but the movie was absolute boredom.

I'm sure that's the opinion of many but I personally liked it.

Congrats on your find, FullSlip is Absolute Perfection one of My Favorite Still to This Day, just an Absolute Perfect Package :thumbs:

Thanks. As I did not already own the film in any shape or form I had a strong feeling that I would eventually get the full slip. I was just waiting for a reasonable price point that I was happy with.

I managed to get both versions for around £60 which I'm pleased with, especially as some ebay sellers are charging more than that just for one version.

• Thanks
Reactions: Actarus