Cinderella (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Kimchidvd Collection #3) [Korea]

Choi Chungkwon

Premium Supporter
Jan 28, 2013
South Korea
Release date: 30th of July, 2015
Pre-order date: 8 PM, 20th of July, 2015 Korea Time - Please use the following time zone converter to find out the your local timings.
Purchase links:

Lenticular (1000 copies) SOLD OUT
Fullslip (500 copies) SOLD OUT
Price: $43.99

Notes:
Qty Limited per order: 2 copies each version
Cinderellar Pet sleeve will be given to pre order customers just like Thor 2.
Print run: 1500 copies (numbered)

WWA steelbook
14339218039782287.jpg

cinderellar Lenticular.jpg cinderellar Full.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
At first, I ordered the Zavvi (cheapest). But after seeing pictures of the Full Slip, and being Lucky (tx to a Ninja for pointing it out, sorry don't remember whom), it came back in stock and had to order this for Miss Drum.

The embossed/sparkling slipcase is TRULY a piece of art!!!! Seriously, embossed on 3 sides, it's impressive!!!
IMG_9040.JPG

IMG_9041.JPG IMG_9044.JPG IMG_9045.JPG IMG_9046.JPG IMG_9054.JPG IMG_9056.JPG

The exclusive sticker:
sticker_IMG_9036.JPG sticker_IMG_9038.JPG

Package shot:
package_IMG_9057.JPG

Last edited:
@Drum18PS: is Miss Drum your alter Ego ? ie: it was really for you :rofl: jk
Ahahahahah!
She's such a fit for me that sometimes I Wonder if she isn't! :p
No seriously, she asked me for a Cinderella movie. Amaray, Steel or Collector, she doesn't care. But while we're there, why not take the BEST edition available! :)

Reactions: Marina Blue
@Shadow of Light

Hi Mate, yes it's been 30 days so I would contact Tony. If you call Canada Post they will tell you that you need to contact the sender so he can contact his postal service so they can start an investigation/open a ticket (whatever they call it) but basically just email Tony and tell him that you have not received your package yet and tracking number yields no result in Canada. They are used to such cases so I think he will know right away on how to address it.

There is the language barrier with Tony so try to be very clear and not write too much.

Hope this helps :)

It's been a month since my lenti was shipped and haven't received it yet. :( ... Should I be contacting Tony at this point?

View attachment 185010 View attachment 185011
SOL
I was exactly like you. It was 3 weeks and the tracking number wasn't working in Canada. As you posted, you can see that CP has it as they list the item as international inbound....

But surprise, I arrived home Thursday and had a little "missed you" note from CanadaPost. While in transfer, seems like the tracking number wasn't updated properly.

Maybe check your mailbox or nearby around it.... Or even call you local post office where you normally pick your stuff just in case.

@Shadow of Light

Hi Mate, yes it's been 30 days so I would contact Tony. If you call Canada Post they will tell you that you need to contact the sender so he can contact his postal service so they can start an investigation/open a ticket (whatever they call it) but basically just email Tony and tell him that you have not received your package yet and tracking number yields no result in Canada. They are used to such cases so I think he will know right away on how to address it.

There is the language barrier with Tony so try to be very clear and not write too much.

Hope this helps :)

Thanks. Think I'll wait just until Monday before sending him a note.

SOL
I was exactly like you. It was 3 weeks and the tracking number wasn't working in Canada. As you posted, you can see that CP has it as they list the item as international inbound....

But surprise, I arrived home Thursday and had a little "missed you" note from CanadaPost. While in transfer, seems like the tracking number wasn't updated properly.

Maybe check your mailbox or nearby around it.... Or even call you local post office where you normally pick your stuff just in case.

Usually, there is always someone at home and the the postal worker is great at leaving the package it in the mailbox or a card if no one happened to answer the door in time. Haven't had anything go missing so far, so perhaps I can be just a little more patient. Still a bit strange considering one of the major postal processing centres is in Vancouver and there is nothing at all mentioning sent for additional processing even. Direct flight for the package :)

Thanks. Think I'll wait just until Monday before sending him a note.

Usually, there is always someone at home and the the postal worker is great at leaving the package it in the mailbox or a card if no one happened to answer the door in time. Haven't had anything go missing so far, so perhaps I can be just a little more patient. Still a bit strange considering one of the major postal processing centres is in Vancouver and there is nothing at all mentioning sent for additional processing even. Direct flight for the package :)

I'd say send it over the weekend so if there is other email that comes in yours will be on top... but at this point it definitely to contact the postal service so they look into this matter, it has passed the waiting period...especially since you are in Vancouver, it comes straight there...they are pretty good to address postal issues...I had a parcel that sat 2 weeks at Customs, but since it was not handed over to canada Post, even though it was ''technically'' sitting in Canada, there was no movement. I contacted the seller which contacted his postal service and in one day it cleared custom... I don't know why it was just sitting there but it took them so they look into it... so I would not wait, it's been a month...

• Helpful Post
Reactions: Shadow of Light
I'd say send it over the weekend so if there is other email that comes in yours will be on top... but at this point it definitely to contact the postal service so they look into this matter, it has passed the waiting period...especially since you are in Vancouver, it comes straight there...they are pretty good to address postal issues...I had a parcel that sat 2 weeks at Customs, but since it was not handed over to canada Post, even though it was ''technically'' sitting in Canada, there was no movement. I contacted the seller which contacted his postal service and in one day it cleared custom... I don't know why it was just sitting there but it took them so they look into it... so I would not wait, it's been a month...

Done deal. I basically replied to the shipping confirmation email stating that the package hasn't arrived yet and asking him to advise / investigate. Would be a real shame not getting this after seeing all the wonderful pictures posted here!

Cheers!

Reactions: Actarus
Done deal. I basically replied to the shipping confirmation email stating that the package hasn't arrived yet and asking him to advise / investigate. Would be a real shame not getting this after seeing all the wonderful pictures posted here!
And maybe phone CanadaPost... just in case too...

And maybe phone CanadaPost... just in case too...

Took way longer than expected, but happy to say it arrived in minty mint condition. While the lenticular slip is very nice looking, one of the images is shifted as one ninja pointed out. Think I may store the lenti and keep the clear slip on instead.

Cheers!

Reactions: Actarus and Drum18
Thank you, Geek.....that's unfortunate....the Italian steelbook edition has the short....not sure why Disney would press different discs....usually the specs remain same worldwide....

I can't believe I let the haters talk me out of the full slip! The lenticular is nice (even despite the awkward flow of the images), but the full slip looks stunning from those in-hand pics!