Coco (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Blufans Exclusive #46) [China]

Aug 25, 2011
Hong Kong
Release date: TBA
GB Price: One Click $175.99/Double Lenti $67.99/Single Lenti $62.99/Full Slip $60.00/Quarter slip $56.99
Group buy: To be hosted by Cooey HERE - GB will be live 2nd June!! Will be live at a random time between 4PM - 6PM UK time
Notes:
Will not include a 3D disc

Double Lenti | Single Lenti | Full Slip | Box set (includes Double and Single Lentis + Full Slip) | Quarter Slip (not included in the box set)

Blufan_COCO-00.jpgBlufan_COCO-01.jpgBlufan_COCO-02.jpgBlufan_COCO-03.jpgBlufan_COCO-04.jpg
105533is00xte5tee64zz3.jpg
104515j9zyhdyu7kyyy37q.jpg104514ub00b39llal20n22.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Still some available for pre-order. Is this again, like B&B, once it’s released, people suddenly want to have it because it’s looking awesome?

I'm a little suprised too that this isn't sold out. But it will, and then some are going to be sorry they didn't snap these up.

Even the steelbook is well worth the price of admission with it’s beautiful wrap around artwork :drool: and the slips are just icing on the cake. Such an amazing release from Blufans which could quite possibly be in the contention for their best release for the year :thumbs:

apologies for the delayed salute, but huge cheers to @cooey :thumbs: for hosting the GB and managing to get as many copies as we did. i can think of no greater thank you than this:
giphy.gif

missed a few recently, so was very lucky to somehow manage to get a DL. hope if you have not got it yet, you still do (single lenti, quarter and full slip all still available - somehow :confused:). i did waver on the OC - that box is quite gorgeous :drool:, love the negative space guitar.

broke down and bought the single lenti. my wife likes it better than the double lenti anyway so i'll just have to deal. Love both designs just think the double lenti slip compliments the steel better. oh well, maybe i'll pick up one off the bay

i love you HDN!

• Thanks
Reactions: DMD4k
I'm a little suprised too that this isn't sold out. But it will, and then some are going to be sorry they didn't snap these up.
Maybe the fact that it's only 1 disc and maybe more than double the price of the 2 disc WWA steelbook release (including P&P) has something to do with it ... although could be argued that this steelbook is twice as nice as the WWA.
Pity that the 1/4 slip edition is priced so unfairly compared to the proper slipped editions.

• Thanks
Reactions: CleverLoginName
Sure, that may have something to do with it. Regardless, this steelbook is easily in the top 10 of the year so it has that in its favour. It would almost be rude to compare this artwork to many other artworks in the first page.

More like top 1 of this year (or any year come to that)
(wife's from Mexico so bit biased if truth be told)
:D:thumbs::thumbs: That's not biased at all hahaha
It's definitely got a shot at no. 1... well, it's either gonna be this one or that purple Predator one.

• Thanks
Reactions: virkia