Release date: October 20th, 2014
Purchase link: Cold In July
Price: £17.99 (TBC) Live Sat 9/6
Notes: Limited to 4,000 copies

front.jpg

back.jpg
interior.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Man, I really want this one! I was almost tempted by the nice slipcover, rather than waiting for a price drop on the steel. Decided against it in the end, as this looks so cool! Hopefully the wait will be worth it! :)

Reactions: MGD
got this for free last night!!!!!!!!
used the zavvi promotion which, if you sign up to the masterpass method of payment and make a purchase, they send you a £10 off code.
bought the planet of the apes steelbook for £8.49, got the code, used it to get £10 off the sin city 2 steelbook, making it £13.99, then got sent another code for that purchase, so i used it to get £10 off the cold in july steelbook which was only £9.99 any way, making it free.
£22.48 for all 3!! BARGAIN!!!

update- AND ANOTHER £10 DISCOUNT CODE!! so i got the 30 days of night steelbook for free!!
KEEP THEM COMING ZAVVI!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
got this for free last night!!!!!!!!
used the zavvi promotion which, if you sign up to the masterpass method of payment and make a purchase, they send you a £10 off code.
bought the planet of the apes steelbook for £8.49, got the code, used it to get £10 off the sin city 2 steelbook, making it £13.99, then got sent another code for that purchase, so i used it to get £10 off the cold in july steelbook which was only £9.99 any way, making it free.
£22.48 for all 3!! BARGAIN!!!

update- AND ANOTHER £10 DISCOUNT CODE!! so i got the 30 days of night steelbook for free!!
KEEP THEM COMING ZAVVI!!!!!!!!!!

How've you managed that? I bagged myself Moon for 99p but that was it for me. Still, can't grumble though :angel:

definitely!! went in directions i really didn't expect.
i've had 6 masterpass codes so far. just waiting to see if i receive a seventh. checked out with masterpass with every purchase and received a code every time. can't believe they haven't run out of codes yet!!

Thanks! I've just signed up to Masterpass and just bought this Steelbook.

One thing I noticed is that when you select 'Pay With Masterpass', you go through the login process but then it eventually takes you to the Zavvi 'Submit Order' screen.

Is that supposed to happen?