Commando (Director's Cut) (Blu-ray SteelBook) (FilmArena Collection #10) [Czech Republic]

carllenc

Premium Supporter
Oct 22, 2011
Czech Republic
Release date: May 14, 2015 (Standard 1/4 slip) - May 18, 2015 (Unnumbered) - May 25, 2015 (FAC)
Price: 539 CZK (1/4 slip) - 599 CZK (Unnumbered) + 699 CZK (FAC)
Purchase link: 1/4 slip - Unnumbered - FAC
Group buy: carllenc FAC - Unnumbered - 1/4 slip

FAC full slip:
1500.jpg

Unnumbered full slip:
1000.jpg

1/4 slip:
500.jpg

Attachments

• commando.JPG
    commando.JPG
    79.8 KB · Views: 19,001
Last edited:
Commando is just one of those movies I keep watching over and over again. Must have seen it a hundred times. Love it :drool:. So every version from FA is a must have for me. Steelbook, yeah could be a lot better o_O, but still, it's Commando :cigar:. I already have the great Zavvi one, but I need to have these also. Besides never in my life have I seen such a juicy Commando set to be released as now from FA :thumbs:

Hey Buddy! :D

You're right! These editions are awesome. Probably the best ones yet IMO.

Hey Buddy! :D

You're right! These editions are awesome. Probably the best ones yet IMO.

Hi bro. Yeah, I cannot wait to get my hands on these. We'll get director's cut for the first time on blu-ray, extras, lots of goodies, 2 fullslip versions, 1/4 slip etc. To me it's Christmas time.

Reactions: denizen
thanks steve, I'll give it a go:thumbs::happy:

ps.. does anyone know roughly what the total cost in £ will be?

Full slip Lenticular, about £18-30 and £24.62 with postage (and Karel does pack them up well - I just got pics from him of my HG3 in its box; looks bombproof :)
Plus if you'd bought direct form FilmArena it would have been another tenner in postage!
Given Zavvi wanted £16-99 for the barebones version, it's really very good.

Corrected price at today's rate

• Helpful Post
Reactions: chunk
Full slip Lenticular, about £18-30 and £24.62 with postage (and Karel does pack them up well - I just got pics from him of my HG3 in its box; looks bombproof :)
Plus if you'd bought direct form FilmArena it would have been another tenner in postage!
Given Zavvi wanted £16-99 for the barebones version, it's really very good.

Corrected price at today's rate
Thanks Jack:thumbs: will definitely be looking to these in the future, zavvi's price compared to this with all the extras, lets just say it's a great deal. I think I will be included in this gb, just need the invoice and I'm all set. got an ebay notification of my hunger games being send out, can't wait to see all the goodies, hunger games is my first from FA, and commando will be my second.. really hoping FA do the full package for the terminator too, so I can try and get on the gb, and cancel my zavvi order.
getting into these full packages at the moment, I like to get my money's worth:happy:

excuse me? Why would i lie? Postage to uk for the 3 cost me 439czk which is £11.50 so combining postage works out cheaper. In total 2276czk which was £59.63, i aint complaining at that price.

Have a nice day!

excuse me? Why would i lie? Postage to uk for the 3 cost me 439czk which is £11.50 so combining postage works out cheaper. In total 2276czk which was £59.63, i aint complaining at that price.

Have a nice day!

Postage rate on FilmArena's website states quite clearly two postage rates to the UK: Economy 586 czk and Priority 589 czk for one item!

And don't even entertain the idea of patronizing me!

Thats strange, if you ACTUALLY bothered to place an order direct you will find there are actually 3 options. One is through dhl which is 439?

Next you will be asking for my receipt!!

Gee, all because i chose to buy direct!

FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT!!!
"KICK HIS ASS SEABASS!"

All kidding aside, this is one release I am really looking forward to. Arnold + Tons of Action + Great Extras + Steelbook = MAJOR WIN FROM FILM ARENA!!!

I dont understand this... it says Commando does not go up for pre-order for another 15 days on their website - but then on the bar it says the numbered edition is already soldout. Can someone explain this to me please?

The full slip and 1/4 slip are still available to buy on the website. The lenti is showing as sold out which isnt surprising when you consider the goodies with it